Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Outsource Research Bug -- erroneous cost

Outsource Research Bug -- erroneous cost

Alexia Perdhaer
RJ: Alexia Perdhaer

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 100
I queued a few levels of pineapple juice research. I outsourced the first level, the reported cost for this was about 9K, which was in line with what I would expect. However, my cash on hand seemed to drop by about 15 million. Subsequently the queue said:

Current research: Researching of quality 10
Current outsource cost: $882,839,851.65
Time remaining: 00:26:29

which is probably not the real cost of level 10 pineapple juice technology.

The 15 million is not a big deal, unless it's super obvious if you look at it. Luckily I didn't have a billion lying around to accidentally spend.

Also, just noticed: the beverage research facility popover says -8000% complete. I'll leave that research queue running in case you want to look at it. It has about 7 hours queued on it.

Also, possibly relevant: I had done some adding and removing on that queue before. I had removed a bunch of items that were queued before the lemon juice levels, and I queued some stuff after the lemon juice levels, then removed them, then queued some more things including another lemon juice level.
Alexia Perdhaer

+ / -

I spent a few million outsourcing items in my other research facility queues, and didn't see the problem again.
Alexia Perdhaer

+ / -

After level 10 finished, the numbers for the subsequent pineapple juice levels looked correct again. I outsourced another level of it, and the cost was as expected.

I'm quite certain of the ~15 million $ glitch as I had another window open so I could verify that I had had as much money as I thought I had.
Alexia Perdhaer

+ / -

gah, everywhere I said "pineapple" it should say lemon
Alexia Perdhaer

+ / -

Was this not a bug, but a rollback of money I got from cancelling (which I hadn't noticed happening, not too observant sometimes)?

You need to register or login to post a reply.