Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Partnerships and More

Partnerships and More

Colby Pennington
RJ: Colby Pennington

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 1
It's a fairly simple base idea, but I think that it could be interested and foster more communication between corporations.

I think another section in the City, where you go to post/search job assignments would be great to where people could look for partnerships and an interface to facilitate.

Something like price cap on products, setting at what price you will sell/buy items and a way to post orders to each other, profit sharing on products, etc.

Feedback and refinement ideas are welcome.
Josh S
RJ: Josh Schmidt
CO: Josh Schmidt

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 5
Semi-related, but my idea would be an addition to the B2B market code to make it more like a bid/ask system. Right now sellers put up whatever stock they have at some guessed price and wait for a buyer. But I think it would be nice to also have the option to put up, say "I want to buy 50k of X, and I will pay Y" (essentially, add the exact polar opposite of the current B2B). And then if I'm a supplier of X, I can look at the prices buyers are willing to pay. If I'm OK with someone's price, I can execute the transaction. If the buyer is offering too little, I might put it on the B2B (as I would as a supplier now) with a slightly higher asking price.

Then, as a logical extension of this, would be the addition of contracts into the B2B system. For example, instead of exchanging the goods and money immediately, the companies could 'sign a contract' with a given execution time (say, one day) at which the exchange will take place. This gives the supplier time to order production, with the guarantee that there will be a buyer at the end.

I also like your idea of posting orders directly to a company. It could be almost like the private messaging system. Company A could offer to supply / buy some product, and Company B receives the offer as a 'personal message' where they can accept it, decline it, or defer it (ie, they'll do it but don't have the product or cash at the moment). A player can choose various options (Ignore All Orders, Ignore from a Blocked List, Allow/View Only from a List of Companies, Allow/View All Orders). Although we would have to weigh the cost-and-benefit, since a lot of this can be done in private messaging anyway and the trade executed on the B2B. Is there something more vital to the game that Scott should focus more on?
eric scott
RJ: Erik Scott
CO: Sappo

+ / -

Total Posts: 130
Been suggested many times

I think developement has kind of stalled however
Edwin Quintanilla
RJ: EdqMaster
CO: Edqmaster

+ / -

Total Posts: 74
Is there a poke feature on this game were you can poke Scott maybe there was one but its broken
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Not sure which Eric is referring to, probably all of them.
I find the idea of kiritsus a interesting one each time it is suggested. Until the import market is adjusted to be a competitive supplier to newbies, it is one more advantage to existing/long term players only. But having the ability to form them, officially, and even start having competitions between them, is not unreasonable.

You need to register or login to post a reply.