Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Personal Fame Formula?

Personal Fame Formula?

Mike Finn
RJ: Ben Fuller
CO: Ben Fuller

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 94
I've searched, but I can't find if the Personal Fame/experience formula has ever been revealed. Does anyone know how to get Personal Experience/Fame?
Mark Moeder
RJ: Uduak Mwenye
CO: Fluffy

+ / -

Total Posts: 40
I'm curious as well.. It seems to be linked to the number of companies you own, but I'm not entirely sure.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
It's all right here.
Q&A Thread. First page.
http://www.ratjoy.com/forum/topic/questions-and-answers/1

Apparently you didn't search hard enough :)
You can find more info by flipping through the pages.

Although an updated detailed response from Scott would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note, I much preferred when there WEREN'T pages on the individual threads. When the thread was 1 page with all responses displayed on that single page. It does make searching for a specific topic inside a thread much harder the way it is now. Before, you could open the Q&A thread and hit Ctrl+F (on Chrome) and find whatever you were looking for almost instantly. Now you have to go through each page and search.
Even on a really low end computer (I'm running 1gb of ram here people), the threads with 100+ posts did not affect my computer's speed at all.

If you're too lazy to open up that thread, here's how it supposedly works.
At daily updates (midnight, server time), player fame exp is gained in direct proportion to your company's fame level. You then gain influence based on Player Fame level using this formula, 10 * player_fame_level. You can then use that influence to rush construction.
So if you need more influence to rush constructions, start doing quests to increase your Company Fame level. That Company Fame level will give you Player Fame level experience on daily update, you will then gain a number influence points based on your Player Fame level.
Mike Finn

+ / -

Thanks - i had seen that - but 'in proportion to' was not very specific. And, I admit, that after going through a few pages (and looking at the other thread of formulas) that I tired of going page by page.

I have been working on raising my companies fame levels - they are at 22, 26 and 62 - but my personal fame level seems to remain low at 13. So I've been wondering why my personal fame hasn't risen as fast as my companies' fame has.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
The pagination decision is due to auto-populating player's RJ and CO accounts. Since it's a cross server operation at the moment, it can get quite expensive for threads with 50+ replies without pagination. I can think of 3 solutions to it as I write this message, but there just isn't enough necessity to do it yet versus working on the actual game.

The personal fame formula gets tweaked from time to time. But as you found, it's proportional to the SUM(fame levels * control) for all companies you have a stake in.
Mike Finn

+ / -

ok, thanks. I'm going to track this for a while and see if I can figure out the multiplier.

You need to register or login to post a reply.