Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Stock Market Discussion » Please buy what?

Please buy what?

Dana Sands
RJ: Fred Fredrickson
CO: Fred Fredrickson

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 26
I didn't start the company "What" (WHAT) but I was running it for a little while. It has some big factories but needs more store space (or B2B sales) and needs someone to decide what the company should specialize in. I sold off all the stock I had but no one else owns any so I'm still stuck running the company.

I didn't clean it out or anything but it does have about a $20MM loan. I'm just running more companies than I want.
Gudmundur Bjornsson
RJ: Bjornsson
CO: Bjornsson

+ / -

Total Posts: 5
Q1 How do I take over a corporation ?
Q2 I bought shares for 700k in xxx company but it doesn´t show in my portfolio, 700k was 70 percent of my networth so it hurts, please help.
Q3 Any sure way for a startup to "make it" ?
Dana Sands
RJ: Fred Fredrickson
CO: Fred Fredrickson

+ / -

Total Posts: 26
1. You take over a corporation by being the largest shareholder. If you own less than 50% of the total shares, someone else could buy themselves a larger stake than you (assuming the shares are available for purchase) and would then become the chairman/CEO on the next tick.

2. If they don't show up in your portfolio, you either didn't buy them like you think you did or something went wrong. You should submit a bug report with the "Report a Bug" link at the bottom of the page in game.

3. The only sure way is to not let your expenses consistently exceed your revenue. Anything more complicated than that is a MUCH longer discussion. There is no silver bullet that doesn't involve cheating.
Gudmundur Bjornsson
RJ: Bjornsson
CO: Bjornsson

+ / -

Total Posts: 5
ARGH .. now the said company is worth 1.65, I bought it at what 0.4 or something, that is 3x my dollars and the original cash.

:(

You need to register or login to post a reply.