Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Ratjoy.com General Discussion » possible bugs?

possible bugs?

dan bra
RJ: King
CO:

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 55
1. worth of a building is not calculated into the company networth as soon as the building enters an expansion mode.

2. personal networth (at least mine) got stuck at the same value since the update , regardless of changes for good or bad.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Not sure about 1. but I am having the same thing as 2. My networth hasn't changed a single cent in over a week and a half. Even though the total networth of my all companies has increased by close to a billion.

Scott said the networth jump after the update was due to the 3 free pieces of land.
(although now that I think about it, how would 3 pieces of land in each company change my personal networth, but not affect the company's networth?)
Perhaps it will stay the same in the system until our actual networth surpasses the amount given by the free land after the update?
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Valid bug, can't believe I missed that.
Huginn penis
RJ: Kou Ichinomiya
CO: Huginn RollbackRequester

+ / -

Total Posts: 31
If you cancel a research is it supposed to be counted as income and get taxed (again)?

Also, passenger jet bodies take nearly 20 times longer than any other aircraft. I'm not an expert but is building a passenger jet really 20 times as complicated compared to building a business jet, or is the reward just too high if they were easier to make?
Hajji Pajji
RJ: Trade Merchant
CO: VonDutch

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Is it a possible bug that the original poster joined in 1969?
Pankaj Dheer
RJ: Pankaj Dheer
CO:

+ / -

Total Posts: 5
Having issues with Requisitions and B2B listings. Unable to cancel my requisitions and re-price my B2B listings. Wasnt having this issue earlier (even after the update) but seems to have cropped up since the past two days. Anyone having similar issues?
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Got 3 bug reports on this issue today, will fix now.

You need to register or login to post a reply.