Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » Price Numbers

Price Numbers

Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
What is the number (which is never zero) in the price box when I enter a store to price an item? It doesn't seem to correspond to anything remotely like a suggested price. Also, when I enter a number myself, it quite often wants to reinterpret the number into something from Mars. Am I missing something? Please help, as this is awfully annoying. Ok, not as annoying as people on cell phones in restaurants, but pretty annoying. ;-)

We need emoticons!
Andrew Turner
RJ: Thomas Lazygun

+ / -

Total Posts: 44
As for interpreting the number, what happens when I'm slow at entering the first digit after the decimal is that my red "20." becomes a green "20" so that when I type, say, "95", I end up with "2095" instead of "20.95". Which is incredibly annoying. And then another factor comes into play, which is that each product has a max price which appears to be some multiple (500x?) of the wholesale price.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Yeah. I get that too. I wish it was just a zero, and didn't try to think. Some things a human just has to do for himself.
Happy Johnson
RJ: Happy Johnson

+ / -

Total Posts: 5
oh man this is what must have happened when i wanted to sell them shirts at eighty dollars but instead sold them for eight like a complete klutz eh?
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Well, I can't make the response time any longer than it is without offering a custom setting for it. Because I've already increased it by 200% from the initial value, and now players are just complaining about price confirmation taking too long.

So maybe in the total store overhaul I'll just have the prices not update at all until you click/tab into another box.

You need to register or login to post a reply.