Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Stock Market Discussion » Private Publics

Private Publics

Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I see players can still take a company public while owning 100% of the shares. I think you need to keep a minimum percentage of shares public to be able to be a Public company.(20% seems right since that is the minimum at IPO) Anyone taking a Public company Private again should have all their loans called immediately. There are only two advantages to going public, loans and increased income. They shouldn't be allowed to cheat on those fronts by owning 100% (or more than 80%, actually) of the company shares.
Edwin Quintanilla
RJ: EdqMaster
CO: Edqmaster

+ / -

Total Posts: 74
When I went public with with my Avalon Iron Works and with Avalon Mining i had initial wanted to share the profits with others and hold some cash but no one bought shares of the company so I slowing began buying back the stock.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
That is very noble. You are a one of a kind individual in this game.
But it misses the point.
If you got to where you owned 100% of the shares, you were not a publicly owned company any more, and should not receive those advantages. It is not about cheating, or anything nefarious, in most cases anyway. It is simply a matter of the game being consistent and having clear delineations. Something which is not exactly a strong suit here in most cases. To my thinking this is one of those pathetically obvious tweaks that should have happened ages ago. It ranks right up there with getting Billions denoted with a B in the FINANCIAL game, instead of the arrogantly chosen G from the TECH world.

You need to register or login to post a reply.