Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Product Purchase Requests » Product Quests - Cocoa Powder, Plastic, Chairs (CAP)

Product Quests - Cocoa Powder, Plastic, Chairs (CAP)

Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 183
The game just loooves giving me these. Some I can manage on my own, but most are products that I don't have factories for.

Cocoa Powder - I picked up a quest for a whopping 1,953,125 units of cocoa powder. Quality doesn't matter. I have 188 hours to complete it.

Plastic - I also have a plastic quest that I've been working on, but I really don't have the spare production time to get it done since I need to keep making stuff for my other factories. I need 390,625 units of plastic. I've only made 100k so far, so another 290k would be good. Quality needs to be 5 or above. 164 hours left on this one.

And finally Chairs - I need 13,020. Quality doesn't matter. Only 116 hours on this one.

Anyone in a position to supply any of these? I'm offering the price the quest pays - 3x base price ($90 for chairs, $15 for plastic, $3 for cocoa powder).
Aaron Barr
RJ: Aaron
CO: Aaron

+ / -

Total Posts: 81
I put the plastic up
Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

+ / -

Total Posts: 183
Dang, I wasn't watching this post and must have missed it. Oh well.

Just heard from a watercraft company about the propellers, so I have a supply of those lined up. Still need the others.

You need to register or login to post a reply.