Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Product Purchase Requests » QL5 Chicken Drumsticks Quest - Capitalism Online

QL5 Chicken Drumsticks Quest - Capitalism Online

Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 183
I picked up a quest for 10,416 quality 5 chicken drumsticks. Not sure if this is a profitable venture, but if anyone is in the meat business and wants to supply them I'd pay what the quest pays (3x base, or $4.5 each).

Also have quests for 2083 coconut sorbet, 781 fishing rods, 312 silicon, and 5208 vanilla milk. All products that I'm unlikely to get for 3x wholesale. The quest system hates me.
Edwin Quintanilla
RJ: EdqMaster
CO: Edqmaster

+ / -

Total Posts: 74
How does the quest get chosen?... is it at random of does it look at what you can produce?
Gheed Baiwa ben sandara
RJ: Bob
CO: Bob

+ / -

Total Posts: 45
I can supply them. They'll be done in an hour or 5
Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

+ / -

Total Posts: 183
EdqMaster: I'm pretty sure it's random, since I'm an electronics producer with no ties at all to food production chains. Wish it would stop giving me these silly quests and give me those lovely "Sell $X over 7 days" or "Expand a factory/store to Xm2" that I could actually do and make money on. Even a market share quest in electronics or appliances would be great. But What do I get? Quests to supply ice cream and milk and raw meat. Boo!

Bob: Just PM me when you have them ready.

You need to register or login to post a reply.