Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Litigations » Ratan Joyce Again Blatantly Ignores Due Process

Ratan Joyce Again Blatantly Ignores Due Process

Sean Wright
RJ: Tim Tebow
CO: Tim Tebow

Post Rating: 2
+ / -

Total Posts: 16
Good Morning Ladies and Gentleman,

I am Wease L. Yoo, attorney for Tim Tebow and Gators, Inc.

Today after Ratan Joyce announced another decision this one including jail time against my client. It is clear that Ratan Joyce is (cough)not interested in justice a wonderful dictator.

While my client should be appalled at the decision, he is taking his jail time as a vacation from the pressures of business and thanks Ratan Joyce for the rest.

(Two hooded henchmen walk in)

Excuse me gentleman this press conference is private.

"Mr. Joyce does not like you spreading lies about him. You should have told your client to leave well enough alone. He is sick of you advising CEO's and then going behind their back to get them jailed only so you can profit more. Mr. Joyce said jail is to good for you. Hope you can hold your breath for a really long time!"

(evil laugh as the cement boots dry)

(splash)

"Let this be a lesson from Mr. Joyce!"

(more evil laughter)

This is Tim Tebow. I am not sure what happened to my attorney, but I assure you I will no longer follow the advice of scoundrels like him! I feel embarrassed that he took advantage of my trusting nature. I will use this jail time to reflect. Please don't hold what happened as a reflection of my nature or against Gators Inc. It was that scoundrel Wease L. Yoo. He tricked me. (sobbing) Sorry grown men don't cry! (pulls himself together) Thank you Mr. Joyce. I hope to be out early on good behavior!
Nin Sandhu
RJ: Raskilinov
CO: Raskilinov

Post Rating: 2
+ / -

Total Posts: 32
Dear Ratan,

Were all the facts known before a decision was made in the intial Gators vs Wrong Choice case?

From the news feed (14/05/2012 @ 10.52pm):
"The plaintiff claimed Tim Tebow abused his authority while serving as a manager at Wrong Choice Inc. and spent $114 million of the company's money on $9.00 oranges sold by Gators Inc."

Following the words from Wease L. Yoo, it appears not.

Some further questions that may need answering during the appeal.

Q1) Have the motives of Gators Inc been established?
Drawing from Wease L. Yoo's letter; the actions taken by the manager at the time, was to balance a previous error between the two (made in April). One may argue that Wrong Choice did not show/exhibit good faith. Therefore the manager at the time was led to the resulting action of purchasing the said oranges. Furthermore we must also consider that in the transaction, Gators Inc did not recoup all the owed monies.

Q2) Had Wrong Choice established a budgetary limit for the manager?
In light of the letter from Wease L. Yoo, if a budget was not set by Wrong Choice, Wease L. Yoo could argue that the budget may have extended to all the cash of Wrong Choice.

Ratan, in light of (Q2) this may be an opportunity for future use. The inclusion for owners to set budget limits for employed managers?

Final Points:
As an observer, I would also argue that it is not up to Ratan Joyce to ensure individuals properly manage their holdings and cash with employees.
Reading from the newsfeed, it felt that the action taken was based from a knee-jerk decision.

In light of all the facts - I would implore you Ratan to reconsider this case.

Kindest Regards
Raskilinov
Sir Aldous Webbington
RJ: Sir Aldous Webbington
CO: Sir Aldous Webbington

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 3
If, in fact, those are the only facts that you present on behalf of a company that you do not own nor are you a part, Mr. Wright, then I shall present some facts on behalf of a company that you are a part, as was I during the so-called incident.

Since you're not Tim Tebow nor even a stockowner of Gators Inc, I don't know how or why anyone should be addressing you, as, honestly, what you have just said basically nullifies any chance Gators Inc has to counter-sue.

Firstly, I shall present these facts:

1) On May 6th, there was a large inflow of money to Wrong Choice, Inc. This money caused the company's net worth to jump to $113M from a previous $15M.

2) The following day, May 7th, several large million dollar loans (approximating at around $35M dollars) were taken out against the company.

3) That same day, several million dollars in B2B purchases were made. These purchases have now been found out to be for $9 Oranges. This is about 12M Oranges.

4) The company was not taken care of following this event or was managed poorly, resulting in loan penalties of about $6M.

5) The chairman at this time, Tim Tebow, dumped the stocks of the company.

With these facts, I shall show that there was serious fault on behalf of Tim Tebow. Whether or not Gators, Inc can be faulted is not up to me.

In response to your client's allegation that this was a repayment, then why should Wrong Choice, Inc. be forced to take out loans higher than its current networth to pay off a mistake that Gators Inc made? Does Gators Inc get magical priority over all companies when it comes to making an error? There are no erasers in this world that can undo Gators Inc's mistakes.

$9 Oranges do not suffice for several reasons. The first being that quality-adjusted price for these Q33 Oranges are about $2 maximum. Secondly, a quick check of the current B2B market can find several Oranges for less than $3. Some of these Oranges are Q48. Thirdly, Wrong Choice appeared, by all accounts, to be a production company. Why would a production company want to buy Oranges?

Now, as to your client's trial, I was unaware that there would be one when I brought the issue up. However, I will stand by the conclusion since Tim Tebow clearly stole funds from the company for his sole gain. Whether or not this was to repay a mistake made by your client's company is almost as irrelevant as it is stupid, since if it was a mistake, that just means the embezzlement shows further criminal intent.

In closing, your client's company made a mistake. It must now pay for that mistake, not by stealing, but by learning. If you make mistakes, you suffer consequences. Your client made a mistake posting to the B2B market. Your client lost money. He does not, however, have the right to take that money back however he wants.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Tim Tebow is jailed for continued involvement in money laundering using "multiple new accounts".

Case dismissed.
David Donlon
RJ: Fenious Buttersmith

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 79
You guys are making it seem like going to jail is cool. Is there a jail minigame? Graphics of a guy in an orange suit behind bars?

You need to register or login to post a reply.