Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » Reach at least 6% market share by store sales revenue for...

Reach at least 6% market share by store sales revenue for...

Weicong Sng
RJ: Park Min Young
CO: Psychotic Nutcase

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 59
Well how the hell do I sell.. GLASS?! it's a factor of production, not final product. and i do happen to have a quest for dress shoes, 5% as well... but somehow i'm just not crossing the 2% mark, let alone 5%.... any one has tips as to how do i complete these quests?
Josh Millard
RJ: Tex Corman
CO: J. Quaff Arabica

+ / -

Total Posts: 167
Well how the hell do I sell.. GLASS?! it's a factor of production, not final product.

There are any number of small Econosian robobusinesses that depend on glass as a retail-level item in their supply lines but who do not have the means to verticalize into glass production themselves. Consequently, glass is a big seller at Industrial Stores across the nation.

When in doubt, check the EoSpedia; it lists (among other things) the stores, if any, at which any given item can be sold at retail.

and i do happen to have a quest for dress shoes, 5% as well... but somehow i'm just not crossing the 2% mark, let alone 5%.... any one has tips as to how do i complete these quests?

Assuming the quest is to hit 5% market share for revenue rather than count:

Sell more of those shoes at your current price point. If you're keeping the shoes in stock 24/7 but you can't sell that many shoes at your current price point, your store isn't big enough; increase your store footprint.

Or, in the unlikely case that you're already selling those shoes at a much higher volume than 5% but at a deep discount sticker price, sell at a higher price point to exchange volume of sales for total revenue share on what you do sell.

Some quests are more trouble than they're worth in terms of sheer cost. Quests are a bit random in that respect; if it'd cost you a million bucks or several days to make $10K or pick up a thousand fame, better to just not worry about it.
Weicong Sng
RJ: Park Min Young
CO: Psychotic Nutcase

+ / -

Total Posts: 59
The funny thing is i'm at 5% revenue level for Glass when I do not even sell glass in the first place. I produce them solely for Sunglasses.
Nwabudike Morgan
RJ: CEO Nwabudike Morgan
CO: CEO Nwabudike Morgan

+ / -

Total Posts: 108
Selling items at a higher price will never increase revenue share if you can keep the store stocked. It will change the difference between your sales and revenue market shares, but it will not improve your revenue market share. Your revenue is jointly proportional to your sale price and your quantity sold. The quantity sold is inversely proportional to the square of sale price. Therefore, your store's revenue is inversely proportional to sale price.

You need to register or login to post a reply.