Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Reduce Cheating

Reduce Cheating

zxektok megatron
RJ: zxektok

Post Rating: 16
+ / -

Total Posts: 140
put a auto cap on each product for 15*whole price.
i just saw someone sell 12 electricity for 60 million.

discourage cheating - dodgy transfers
encourage normal play

players can transfer through their own accounts unless the company is public.
If its public then they should not be doing this!!!!

it would cut down on this cheating too
zxektok megatron

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

i still want the feature :p

i dont want to have to take your word for it, i dont want to see it - full stop. 15*wholesale price is plenty - it would take you a couple of back and forths but its still achieveable - just not as easy.

work for your cheat!
zxektok megatron

+ / -

MICRO$OFT
Chairman: Cian Kemp
this is blatantly cheating. Along with this Lady GaGa.

I think the ruler is a bit too busy to be Sheriff. If an auto cap was introduced then this would not be possible
zxektok megatron

+ / -

interesting to see that no-one likes the idea of a price cap on items.
what a bunch of cheaters :p
Chad the Launderer
RJ: Synreal
CO: Synreal

Post Rating: 3
+ / -

Total Posts: 148
Price caps are stupid.
zxektok megatron

+ / -

may i ask why? isn't something like 15x wholesale enough?
i dont want to see stuff like peanuts sitting on b2b for 500000 each either with no-one buying it.

please explain why you think its stupid, i am curious

in real life if you bought or sold some sand or a piece of coal for $99999999999 then you would probably get taken to court for tax dodging/shareholder pissing off/sacked/government inquiry - you can now pay people by employing them so i dont see the positive aspect of trying to sell/buy blatently overpriced stuff - its a scam.

unless you are doing it to transfer money.... or tax dodge. There are other ways to do this now and capping would reduce dodgy money transfers.
address unknown
RJ: DropsySufferer

+ / -

Total Posts: 32
My suggestion is all posts require an attempt at using the shift key.

There is no reason to add caps when the transactions are flagged anyway. If you think players are cheating use the litigation subforum.

Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

+ / -

Total Posts: 183
Wait, zxektok - why is me being chairman of Micro$oft cheating? I bought the company for about 100 million when the price dipped down after the previous owner used it as a money laundering company, sold all the crap he bought at high prices ($6 water, for instance) for regular prices and have since been trying to dig it out of debt. It was 11 billion in debt before, now I've got that paid down to 8 billion in debt. Been making 150m or so daily profits even after the 80m of interest charges with the company since I started. Another few weeks of playing and I might just have the company positive net worth again. MS hasn't had any flagged b2b deals since I became chairman.

You need to register or login to post a reply.