Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Removing products from B2B

Removing products from B2B

Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 194
It appears that now rather than simply removing your product from the B2B market you buy it from yourself. Will this count as income and therefore be taxed?
I often remove millions of items from the B2B so I can post what just finished production along with what I've already produced rather than posting several stacks of the same item.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Well, it'll be counted as income and expenditure at the same time, so you'll get a tax break for the amount of commission you're wasting.

Together with the listings limit per company (I believe 200), it is now less likely for players to saturate the market.
Paul Jikanski

Post Rating: -2
+ / -

So there's also no way to change the price of items already posted on B2B? I can only purchase them from myself to turn around and sell them for cheaper? I must admit I don't like the B2B changes at all... and they don't make much sense to me either. The request option is nice but it being flooded with NPC companies and NPC requests makes it rather difficult to differentiate from player requests and NPC requests. And since the NPC companies remove ALL products and repost ALL products EVERY 15 minutes, my goods will never be seen. It seemed much more organized and easier to work with when the B2B and export markets were seperate.
I have no intention on fulfilling NPC requests. I didn't use the export market to begin with in this company.
Why remove the option to simply remove your items from the market or change the price without having to remove the item from the market altogether?

I raised one company from the ground up purely on B2B, running as the only competition to the mega corps by selling fruit for reasonable prices, so new players could create a profitable business around food production. Now I might as well just build a store and sell all my goods there instead.

Also, I am unable to submit a bug report. Nothing happens when I hit the Send Report button.
Hajji Pajji
RJ: Trade Merchant
CO: VonDutch

+ / -

Scott your doing a helluva job, but I'd like to piggy back on what Paul's saying.

1. It would be nice to have the "take items off market" and "change existing price" options as before, and still keep the new 200 item limit.

2. I like the NPC companies but agree that they take my top spots every 15 mins and bury my product, that is annoying to me as well.

I think it hurts the player to player interactions on the b2b (which in turn hurts new players trying to undercut my prices!)
Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Sorry if I came off as overly "critical" or offensive, I still love this game I was just stating the gripe I have with one part of the update, it's just an opinion/input on the change.... not sure why someone downvoted my post without adding their thoughts why it was a bad or invalid gripe.
Obviously not every will enjoy every change in a game, but I can't see the negative in someone saying when they do or don't.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Let's see.. you weren't able to send a bug report at 8:32 P.M.
Can you tell me which browser you're using?

Also, the re-list option is always there. The remove option is taken out to prevent listing spam/commission evasion.
http://imgur.com/wfgaI32
Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Actually the bug report was at the same time as the initial posting, at 6:49. It brought my to some sketchy white page with the bug reporting info on it. The edit was adding/changing general wording.

I'm using chrome. I just closed that tab and submitted the bug report via another tab I had open and recently refreshed.

Not sure how I missed the re-list button... >_>
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Ah, in that case you must had "that version" of the main js file with the "uncommented comments" as source code. Was fixed around an hour earlier before you had the problem, but I guess your browser just retained the old file then.

Oh, and thanks for the bug report. I can never find those details myself but a few of you always notice it the minute it happens.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I notice that I can't sell anything to any NPC as the NPC request is always filled before I get there. I think it would be good if the NPC was removed the moment it is filled, that all requests are by volume or price, or able to be player filtered that way, and the NPC requests were for more units than I can carry in a shoe box. I like the idea of that market outlet, but it needs a bit of refinement.
Hang in there, everything is coming together nicely, and soon you can tackle the stock market, bots, litigation, those news-corp buildings and a small plethora of other tiny nags. (chuckle)

You need to register or login to post a reply.