Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Researched Bug

Researched Bug

David Newell
RJ: Vincent Thaster

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 11
My fruit farm is making level 15 strawberries(the level strawberries i started the game with) even though i have expanded research on them to level 20. Help please i need to harvest a new batch but would like to actually harvest them at 20 if possible.
EDIT:
NM I think i missed something but i swear that i was making a higher level earlier but then again maybe i am just tired....
Walter Yorkshire
RJ: Walter Yorkshire
CO: Walter Yorkshire

+ / -

Total Posts: 132
You might have been using higher quality water will will increase the quality of the end product. My guess is you bought it on the B2B market without knowing :)
Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

+ / -

Total Posts: 266
That's not a bug, that's a feature (-:

When you make an item, its final quality depends not just on your research level but also on the quality of the ingredients you used. For fruits and crops in general, 75% of the final quality is determined by the research level. The other 25% comes from the quality of the ingredients - specifically, the quality of the water you used. If you used quality 0 water, that contributes 0.0 to the quality of the strawberry. And since 75% of 20 is 15, that's the final quality of your strawberries.

So, how do you get higher quality water? There's in fact a whole thread devoted to that in the newbie section so I'm not going to rehash it here. Also, high quality water is available on the B2B market almost all of the time. I don't provide it, but I am a very satisfied customer! The last batch I bought was Q29, which contributes 7.25 to the quality of every fruit, vegetable and crop I make.

Whenever you start a production run of any item, there's an "i" in a blue circle down at the bottom by the "start" button. If you mouse over it, it will break down the item's final quality for you in terms of how much came from research level and how much comes from the ingredients. I use it a lot, and I recommend that you do too.

You need to register or login to post a reply.