Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Retail UI Request

Retail UI Request

Nathan Dilday
RJ: ndkid
CO: ndkid

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 47
The global average price now shows for a product shelved at a store. By itself, I don't find that data helpful. If we were also given world demand met and world average quality and the quality we were selling, then there'd be enough data there to be helpful and remove the need to always drill down.
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
there are already many things displayed in store, I am afraid it will become too much...
Nathan Dilday

+ / -

That may well be. If it is so, I think I'd rather see the quality of my good than the world average price. I find the current mix of data given on that screen to be an odd mix of useful and not.
David McDonough
RJ: AutoMcBeeziness
CO: AutoMcBeeziness

+ / -

Total Posts: 6
I have a request related to this as well:

When a shelf runs out of stock, I'd prefer it to still show the product I've selected for it. Because I organized my stores a certain way and don't want to have to keep remembering what used to be there.. and because when the factory finishes a build they don't auto-unpause anymore. It used to be sales would resume as normal.
Urist McDwarf
RJ: Eden smith
CO: Eden smith

+ / -

Total Posts: 7
I agree with David. Having a produce be "Out of Stock" but once the produce is in the warehouse it starts selling again.
Currently i need to reset my 8 products everyday as the new stock comes from the factories and the old stock has sold out.

Setting up a store once and having it get along fine is much nicer than having to micromanage it.
Dominika Styczynska
RJ: Cactuslady

+ / -

Total Posts: 3
^ +1. It would be quite useful. It's annoying to have to reset stuff every time I manage to run out of merchandise in the shop slot.

Another suggestion for shop UI: I wish it were easy to see world price of an item which I don't stock, so that I could quickly compare it with B2B prices. In the old layout one could see info screen for not stocked stuff, now it's impossible.
Nathan Dilday

+ / -

Two new things.
1) I like the products staying on their shelf when empty. However, in addition to their quantity showing as zero, could we use the crossed-out picture instead of the plain product picture when the quantity goes to zero? I completely missed that the quantity was zero on my first several stores, so, apparently, I'm the sort of person who needs a larger indicator. :-)
2) It looks like, probably as a result of the change noted above, that products can now have zero-quantity but be assigned to shelves in the product assignment window. It now appears there's a mix of prior-to-change 0-quantity products which are using the crossed-out image, and post-change-0-quantity products which are using their standard image. I'd prefer consistency. I think what'd I'd most like is to keep the ordering the way it is now, continue to have 0-quantity products show as crossed out, but allow them to be assigned to shelves anyhow.
gabi gabi
RJ: Gabi

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 4
Since there are only 8 shelves, the store windows should be re-designed. Only 8 slots mean MUCH more space for useful info

Put the 8 products in a vertical way and all the info needed at their right.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I am liking where the store windows are going. I would like an explanation of the MSRP. What is the figure based on?

My only problem at the moment is that I am now getting product icons in my store's backroom that have zero quantities assigned to them. If I am out of something I don't want it to show in the stockroom. Too much clutter, and I may not want to repeat that item any time soon. Besides, the ants are now fighting over the empty bags and boxes.
Anyone here make ant spray?
Nathan Dilday

+ / -

@Brent: I'm pretty sure the logic for the MSRP is the same as the Lazy 2X button: either 2x cost, or 2X quality-adjusted value, whichever is higher.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
It looks like that to me, also. Guess I just wanted confirmation on the quality-adjusted part. That would then mean that Q15 is the baseline for goods?
Andrew Wiggen
RJ: Andrew Wiggen
CO: stessier

+ / -

Total Posts: 16
The newest addition to the store UI - the larger tool tips - is appreciated. The problem, however, is that they cover up everything below them for the product in question. I think a better choice would be to put them off to the side so that you can review the tool tip as well as all the other information for one product all at the same time.
Andrew Wiggen
RJ: Andrew Wiggen
CO: stessier

+ / -

Total Posts: 16
Another wish list thought - it would be nice if we had control of setting the colors for the stock levels. Right now it looks like the colors change between 1, 2, and 3 server days of stock. I try to maintain all of mine right around 1 day and would prefer if I could set the color gradient to cover the 0-1.5 days rather than 0-3+ days.
Richard Ripberger
RJ: Rip
CO: Rip

+ / -

Total Posts: 153
No request but I had to chime in that the store interface is becoming awesome. Starting to enjoy minding the stores!
James Tate
RJ: Nickelas James Tate

+ / -

Total Posts: 33
I'd like the ability, when filling shelves to have a note saying if the product is stocked, and how many time is it stocked?
Jayson Smith
RJ: Ishmael
CO: Ishmael

+ / -

Total Posts: 1
Here's how I use the stores and what I think would help me.

I have a spreadsheet where I take the price & amount sold per tick, use that to calculate the current "K" (sold = K / price^2), then calculate the price I want it at to last a given amount of time (24 hrs, 48 hrs, etc).

So it would be nice to have the amount sold last tick in the main page without having to click through. I agree it's already busy. I liked the previous suggestion of putting the items to the left and the categories along the top (so we can REALLY be playing a spreadsheet!)

That could also allow for selectable categories to clean up clutter.

The last thing that would help me since I set all my prices at once was if the tab order went from price to price to price for each item. Currently it goes from price down to the B2B or import link.

You need to register or login to post a reply.