Retail - wholesale balance

Previous 1 [2] Next
Roald Adriaansen
RJ: Wuvil
CO: Wuvil

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 146
Quality has been lowered which makes players quality matter a lot more as it's not that hard to get to quality 25-30.
Zack WenJian
RJ: Zack
CO: Zack

+ / -

Total Posts: 114
but why not Q0-Q5? Q25 is still pretty unfriendly to B2B.
another way i could think of is imposing high export/import tax or shipping fee

the only reason one should purchase from import should be due to shortage from B2B.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Just trying to catch up/catch on, so take my input with a grain of salt.

As products have quality levels, one solution to the import/export issue might be to cap off import qualities,(if they aren't already) so better resources and goods have to come from players. I have seen milieus in which the import NPC's are also "spotty," they just don't have product sometimes, and when they do, it is either on the slightly expensive side, or not very high quality.

I don't have enough experience with this platform to be sure of anything, but there seem to be some thoughtful responses to the topic here. I feel confident you will work it out by the time it affects my mom&pop. In the meantime, I am going to put some retail to work and make some quick profits to get into the foray faster. ;-)
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
I'd suggest simply looking at the import prices, and compare them to normal b2b prices.

The current model simplified everything by including tariffs and shipping into the import price.
Previous 1 [2] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.