Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Revenue Sheet Suggestions

Revenue Sheet Suggestions

Nwabudike Morgan
RJ: CEO Nwabudike Morgan
CO: CEO Nwabudike Morgan

Post Rating: 4
+ / -

Total Posts: 108
The daily revenue sheet could do with some minor improvements.

1) We get an automatic company appraisal of net worth each day, so why can't we see the results of the appraisal on the revenue sheet? I'd like to know the breakdown of how much my company is worth.

2) The money spent on new construction goes into limbo, reducing company net worth until completion, when the net worth just jumps up out of nowhere. We can't actually cancel construction jobs, so the money is spent, and the new building clearly has value. The cost of construction in progress should be included in the value of a company. This would also help avoid erratic net worth spikes screwing up the stock prices of a public company.

3) It would be nice to be able to see how things have been stacking up since the past daily tick, preferably on both a per-building basis and a company-wide one. How much revenue do my stores pull in per tick? What is the maintenance cost for each building? How much have I bought and sold on the B2B today? Some of these data are already calculated on demand for quests, but they are impossible to measure directly (like 1-day and 7-day store sales market share by revenue!)
Ham K
RJ: SoftThenRough
CO: Spartacus

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 41
Completed research should also add the total amount spent as an addition to NW. Having to spend 120M on planes to make passenger jets should DIRECTLY raise my NW by 120M. I know research already counts, but it doesnt count for EVERY dollar spent on R&D, just base cost. Spending 120M is quite alot, and only gaining ~12M in NW is kind of silly.
Nwabudike Morgan
RJ: CEO Nwabudike Morgan
CO: CEO Nwabudike Morgan

Post Rating: 3
+ / -

Total Posts: 108
Oh, I forgot a big one.
4) Add the amount of cash on hand after expenses (including taxes, dividends, executive pay and so on) to the revenue sheet. If you do that, then you can even call it a balance sheet, since it will give your balance!

You need to register or login to post a reply.