Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Company Ads » [RJ] Export Services Offered

[RJ] Export Services Offered

Henry King
RJ: Business Tycoon
CO: BusinessTycoon

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 83
I am relatively new to the Test Server, but I am not new to the game.

If you have high quality inventory in the test server, which is excess supply for your company, and would like to have someone buy that an liquidate it via selling a company back to the system that is full of your inventory, I am happy to help.

While many players can provide such a service, I am willing to pay a higher price for your products than you might get from others who would buy from you. To be more precise, I am willing to pay 80% of warehouse value for any product that you want to sell to me in large volumes on the test server. Warehouse value is base price at Q0 x (1+Q/50), where Q is the product quality. So, for Q100 wheat, which is valued at base price of 0.6, that means warehouse value of the Q100 wheat is 0.6 x (1+100/50), so 1.8 each. I will pay 80% of that amount, which is 1.44 each for Q100 wheat. If quality is higher than 100, the premium paid is even higher, and can be very profitable for players with very high Q.

If someone else wants to pay more, that is fine. Sell to them. I don't think it is worth my time and attention to pay more, as I have to pay a fee at resale of the company, and I have to keep a company reserved to buy and liquidate, and I have to pay the cost of setting up a new company after selling to the system.

However, from time to time, I have seen some products being sold for much less than the 80% price that I would be willing to accept. In some cases, I have been able to snap up those cheap products and make nice profits, but it seems like I am taking unfair advantage of the sellers if price is too low. I prefer a more fair and balanced sharing of the profits from inventory liquidation, and for me, the 80% ratio to warehouse value feels like a low enough price to be worth staying in the liquidation business for a while.

If you are interested in working with me on inventory liquidation, please message me in game on the Test Server. I am not providing this service on the Normal server, but if someone on the normal server wants to get into that business on the Normal server, I could be a seller of inventory to a liquidation company there. No way I could do that business there, but I could be a customer of a company that is interested in that business model on the normal server.

On the test server, I am happy to provide that service, as it appears that the market is not as competitive and there is more need for such a service offering.

You need to register or login to post a reply.