Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Salary

Salary

Deivis Henrique
RJ: Deivis Henrique Alves
CO: Deivis Henrique Alves

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 46
Anyone knows how works the Base Salary and the Bonus Percentage??
Thx!
Bargain Basement
RJ: CW Inc
CO: Bargain Basement

+ / -

Total Posts: 28
The base salary is the amount you wish to pay yourself personally from your company each day. The % bonus is a percentage of your companies gross profit before tax.

It is important to note that both the salary and % bonus are deducted from your profit before tax is calculated for the day. I don't know about you, but I would rather bump up my salary for the day if I know it has been a good profit day, instead of losing it to taxes. You can always contribute the salary you have taken into your personal bank account back into the company through the transfer cash/bank function if you want to.
Deivis Henrique

+ / -

What i want to know is how can i bump up more, how that amount is calculate?
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
In the City/Set Your Salary menu, you can change it. The max bonus can't be set above 20% of your daily profit. The salary you pay to your personal account can be set to your preference .

If you are referring to how much you pay for other employees all I can say is that it is based upon your company net worth. That has a formula which establishes a minimum you must pay, but there is no maximum salary limit as far as I know.
Deivis Henrique

+ / -

I see, thx Bruce!

You need to register or login to post a reply.