Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » sales in $/m^2

sales in $/m^2

Alexia Perdhaer
RJ: Alexia Perdhaer

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 100
as other's have pointed out in a few other threads, it is actually harder now to evaluate the relative performance of individual products.

If you have a mix of stores with overlapping product ranges (very true in the food industry) and are not running the exact same product mix in all stores, it is nigh impossible.

For that reason I would very much like to be able to access a measurement like $ sold per square meter.

Although this would still not give an EXACT measure of relative performance unless I manage to make store size & marketing expenditures precisely uniform across stores, it would be useful enough for making decisions.
Alexia Perdhaer

+ / -

I noticed elsewhere you mentioned that sales figures will eventually be per store, in which case this would not be necessary. Although more convenient for those of us without uniform store setups.
Alexia Perdhaer

+ / -

Actually, after thinking about it even better than $/m^2 would just be to have both sales per store and the total sales in one line like this: $50k/$200k

Than I can easily use one store to test the relative value of two or more products without having to stop selling those products in other stores.
Reiter Hexenmeister
RJ: Ritter Hexenmeister

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 22
Use 24 hours unit sell, average, price, demmand met, and do simple math, formulas are in a thread in general discussion forum.

You need to register or login to post a reply.