Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Setting up a Request

Setting up a Request

Hajji Pajji
RJ: Trade Merchant
CO: VonDutch

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Currently if I wanted to request "water" for my company I'd have to scroll thru all the possible game items down to water.

I suggest we also have a search box (like the b2b market) where we just put the name and it goes to that section....
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Are you sure it's not there?
Hajji Pajji
RJ: Trade Merchant
CO: VonDutch

+ / -

Not on my IPad

Also, when in the setup request box, next to amount there is unlimited or AON, could we add a DAILY box, meaning if I know I sell "100" apples a day, I request 100 apples daily.

100 AON makes me have to do it manually everyday

And

100 Unlimited gets me 999,999,999 apples.....

Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Oh, I see what you're referring to now.

The repeat daily function sounds like "too many new lines and/or an extra table" for too little benefit, but I will consider it when I get more requests for that feature.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

I like the daily request idea, would be great for companies that don't produce their own electricity/water among other things. But if it's too hard to code we'd understand.

And for the search thing, when you open the drop-down menu for the list of items to request, you can do a limited search by typing the first letter in the item name and it will go to that section.
For example if you are adding a request for water, when you hit the drop-down menu, type "w" and it will automatically bring you to the items that start with W (the list is in alphabetical order)

You need to register or login to post a reply.