Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Small UI change to the small production queue window

Small UI change to the small production queue window

Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 194
In the factories screen (as well as R&D i suppose) there is a box on the upper right of the screen that displays the time left for all manufacturing of all you factories.

I placed my farms next to each other for organization/easy viewing of whats being produced, but because of where the farms are placed, they are not next to each other on the small queue window (which makes it harder to tell which farms are producing what and how long it will take for each when you've got 5+ buildings all producing)

It would be great if we could change the order in which these factories are displayed (something along the lines of drag-and-drop or "move up list" "move down list"), or at least have it sort by factory type, without having to sell the factory and re-build it elsewhere. It currently depends on the placement of the factories/farms, as to which is on the top of the list. I planned on building similar factories in groups, rather than rows/columns, so in that small queue window all of my farms are seperated by my snacks factory and plantation, rather than my 2 farms being displayed first/next to each other; for example.

You need to register or login to post a reply.