Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Litigations » Stockholders of World Trade Airlines Vs. Former Chairman

Stockholders of World Trade Airlines Vs. Former Chairman

Richard Ripberger
RJ: Rip
CO: Rip

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 153
I took over World Trade Airlines in order to investigate why they purchased billions of units of electricity from me when they appeared to be in financial trouble. What I found was a fraud of the highest order and hereby request the esteemed Attorney General's office launch an immediate investigation and prosecution of the Chairman who borrowed Billions of dollars in order to raid the b2b and bail for as yet unknown reasons.

Ham K
RJ: SoftThenRough
CO: Spartacus

Post Rating: 2
+ / -

Total Posts: 41
As former chairman, founder, and majority shareholder: I decided I didnt want to be apart of the alpha anymore (and play solely on the beta), so I liquidated ALL my companies via selling lots then using the money to buy junk goods then deleted them all.

No fraudulent activity took place, I gained NOTHING from this beyond selling my own stocks. You can check the logs of all the companies, I bought and sold no goods to transfer the money to my personal accounts, I only made it disappear. Considering I was chairman and majority stockholder, I approved this act of self-destruction =]

I call it reinvesting in other players, considering I bought 10-20G worth of stuff across all my companies, just be happy you got some of the pie =].

You need to register or login to post a reply.