Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Stockings in a sports store

Stockings in a sports store

Gamma Alpha
RJ: Gammatron
CO: Gammatron

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 104
Yeah, this looks kind of fun.

I believe there are lots of new sports items to be introduced, then the stockings, neckties, bow ties and hand bags should be moved to fashion stores or even supermarkets, right where they belong.
Josh Millard
RJ: Tex Corman
CO: J. Quaff Arabica

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 167
Stockings, neckties, bowties and handbags all do currently sell in the apparel stores. Not that I really disagree that they're a bit silly as sporting goods.

But it's not for you or me to argue that Econosia shouldn't have its booming White Collar Rugby league; if ridiculously fit young Econosians want to dress for a business meeting and then scrum each other into oblivion in televised WCRL matches, more power to them and sporting good stores owners are all the happier to supply the goods.

Speaking of, who do you like for the Desertzona vs. Olympiana game thursday?
Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

+ / -

Total Posts: 266
Heh. They're also bringing (I kid you not) Lingerie Football to our town this summer. And oh darn, I happen to be a camera operator.

Better hope Mrs. Death doesn't find out.

Oh, right. She's the instant replay operator. Never mind...
Al White
RJ: Reeboy
CO: Mister Blonde

+ / -

Total Posts: 14
Along a similar line, I hope socks are moved or at least added to apparel stores? The shoe factory can definitely be expanded to make up for the loss of this product. Sandals, hiking boots, work boots, moccasins and slippers could all be added to make up and enhance the shoe factory possibilities.

You need to register or login to post a reply.