Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » [Sugestion] B2B item recovery fees + NPC spam

[Sugestion] B2B item recovery fees + NPC spam

Paco Co
RJ: Mr. Costa
CO: Mr. Costa

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 89
Hi all, i noticed we now pay some heavy fees to recover our own items from the B2B and i propose those fees to be removed.

Scott i know you probably did that to make ppl stop juggling items in the B2B market, thats fine and all but what i noticed is that i (and probably all others) use the B2B much less now than i did.
And when i do im much more careful, this will only make ppl work for even more vertical productions and rely less on the B2B making it a single player game even more... (CO is almost single player...)
Please remove that fee and instead encorage B2B use.

Another thing that really gets on my nerves now is the NPC spam... really
That market is full of them! plz make only 1 NPC company for each product or the list get so long with NPC's its boring and loses interest i want to see some healthy player based competition with million of goods and price wars, not a bunch of NPC companies with 1000 items
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
I agree on all points. I've found myself running 3 day productions and selling to 1 good to 1 player with an Unlimited request as to where, before the update, I would set 24 hour production runs for 4+ different goods based on what was selling the fastest and constantly post goods several times per day, often times just to "combine stacks". For example I would have 15m Apples currently for sale, finish a production run for 10m Apples, and remove the 15 I originally posted and post the whole 25m stack. Now That would just be a waste of a rather large chunk of money.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
I think I'd still keep NPCs in there, perhaps with higher sales prices and lower purchase prices, and always on the last pages.

The commission is still to be there for withdraw/relisting, perhaps lower.

Any thoughts?
Paco Co
RJ: Mr. Costa
CO: Mr. Costa

+ / -

Total Posts: 89
Well the NPC's right now are very annoying to say the least, the game need to be focused more on player interaction.

And the comission just makes ppl use the B2B much less or to rearrange the items, i could have 100 posts to sell apples and one day i would remove them all and compact them into a few 9999apples posts. keeps the market clean and more attractive.

If i see a bunch of low quantity posts i wouldnt risk making a company relying on the B2B to get those raw materials, instead if i see an ample supply of say glass bottles i could make a beverage company relying on the B2B to get my bottles.
Just are just examples.

Right now im stockpilling tons of goods on my wharehouses instead of posting them since i dont know when i might need them for my production runs and dont want to get charged to retrive them form the B2B.

Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Fee lowered to 0.2%, or 2/1000, and NPC listings/requests moved to the middle of the pages.

You need to register or login to post a reply.