Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Litigations » Suing: SoftThenRough and 1 Thread Count Textiles

Suing: SoftThenRough and 1 Thread Count Textiles

James Grey
RJ: Dairy Aire
CO: Dairy Aire

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 26
Ladies and Gentlemen of the EOS community and the Supreme Court of Econosia, I wish to bring proceedings against SoftThenRough aka 'Spartacus1' Owner of World Trade Airlines and Chair and CEO of 1 Thread Count Textiles.

At approximately 3:30pm in the afternoon of April 20th 2012, Spartacus1, through the grand relay chat of Econosia, began spreading a profanity filled messaged of defamation and hatred towards Moo Moo Milk, its products and its associates. The words said are far too grievous to repeat and so will be displayed to the court only in the image below.

http://i.imgur.com/t3GxA.png

I hope the ladies and gentlemen of the court can appreciate the negative effect these words have had on Moo Moo Milk sales. Our brand and reputation has been damaged beyond repair and we demand reparations.

We request the ladies and gentlemen of the Supreme Court of Econosia find Spartacus1 guilty of industrial sabotage and brand defamation. The prosecution also requests that the court force the defendant to publicly retracts all statements regarding Moo Moo Milk and its products. In addition we wish to be compensated for loss in sales during this period of time and request the dependent compensates us the sum of 60,000,000 (Sixty Million) Econosian Dollars.

Thank for your time honourable ladies and gentleman.
James Grey, Owner and CEO of Moo Moo Milk (We want to be your milk man!)
http://www.ratjoy.com/eos/images/players/1963.jpg
Nwabudike Morgan
RJ: CEO Nwabudike Morgan
CO: CEO Nwabudike Morgan

+ / -

Total Posts: 108
What.
Chandler Hill
RJ: Chandler
CO: Chandler

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 54
"he used some potty language in an off-site chatroom!!!"
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I agree with Morgan on this one. I don't get it. I don't see the case here. Sorry.
Ham K
RJ: SoftThenRough
CO: Spartacus

+ / -

Total Posts: 41
From: THE LAW OFFICES OF SKOLAV AND SKOLAV; Representing Softthenrough aka “Spartacus1”
To: EVERYONE AND ANYONE
RE: DAIRY AIRE ASSAULT ON LIBERTY

Our client only wishes this to say against DAIRY AIRE: “Moo Moo Milk? More like Poo Poo Milk”
We believe that this link will provide all the nesseccary information to help deal with this.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/06/bac kpain-1277406949.jpg
James Grey
RJ: Dairy Aire
CO: Dairy Aire

+ / -

Total Posts: 26
I'm sure the gentlefolk of the court will clearly see the defendants lack of respect for the legal system, bringing dangerous ANIMALS into the courthouse! This is the kind of immoral disgusting activities carried out by 'Spartacus1' and his cronies. The prosecution request the defendant receives a firm talking to and a light slap on the left bumcheek.
Ham K
RJ: SoftThenRough
CO: Spartacus

Post Rating: 2
+ / -

Total Posts: 41
I humbly accept this slap to the bum
eric scott
RJ: Erik Scott
CO: Sappo

+ / -

Total Posts: 130
errr... can I get in on some of this cheek slapping?
David Donlon
RJ: Fenious Buttersmith

+ / -

Total Posts: 79
At first I was like, huh? And then I was like, wha?

But then I got it and I lolled.

You need to register or login to post a reply.