Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Summary of all stores every tick (suggestion)

Summary of all stores every tick (suggestion)

Jayson Drake Tan
RJ: Ben
CO: Ben

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 74
for example

revenue at store sales

Apple - 5M
Desktop - 5M

Grand total : 10M

Included the total number of products sold.. etc etc
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Awesome idea, I've received past suggestions on this one, but couldn't find any extra space in the store interface to put it in, and it just occurred to me that we can put them in the company news.
Nin Sandhu
RJ: Raskilinov
CO: Raskilinov

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 32
I have to admit, I found the traditional company news (headline daily company related information) more useful than actual store sales.

I think it would be more appropriate to move the Store Sales to a new button*, in between the Company News and Revenue Sheet.

*Labelled "Store Sales/News"?

That way we get to keep the best of both worlds.

EDIT @ 04/05/2013
Was it intentional to apply store sales at every tick i.e. every 15 mins?

Does anyone else think it begins to take the appearance of company news spam?
- Just trying to play Devil's Avocado.

If a Store Sales button was introduced; would you be able provide a filter* to alter the period in view?
*Where the user can select to view store sales at the following frequencies: tick, daily and weekly.
M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
Oof. Too Much Spam. Can we get the detailed sales reports on a different tab entirely, or allow us options to filter them out, or consolidate them as hourly, daily, weekly?
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
No comments on consolidation.
Jayson Drake Tan

+ / -

nice one sir scott, it really helped a lot. Thanks!
Jayson Drake Tan

+ / -

Ok, it really helped alot in overlooking the company's income summary quickly but it kinda gets really hard to compare the income from the product because of the format, i think it would be less difficult to analyze and more appealing to the eyes if the product sold summary would be arranged in a tabular form? Maybe like, column 1 product a, then column 2 product b, rows are the ticks.. (suggestion) good day.

-EDITED- sorry i sometimes use windows phone, it gets hard to check whether my sentences and spellings are correct..

You need to register or login to post a reply.