Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Product Purchase Requests » Textiles wanted

Textiles wanted

Andrew Carnegie
RJ: Andrew Carnegie
CO: Andrew Carnegie

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 94
Will buy up to 125,000 daily medium-to-higher quality textiles, at slightly better than current market rates.

Artificial leather, cotton thread, polyester thread, silk thread, and wool yarn.

As company grows, demand for all of these textiles will grow as well.

thanks

Company to sell to: Andrew Carnegie Company (ACC).
Tiny Hogwaffle
RJ: Caligula
CO: Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
Just for the hell of it, I'll start a company that makes some of those things for you. I'll start with artificial leather and polyester thread since I have excess petroleum, but it will take a little while to get factories built and decent tech researched.
Andrew Carnegie

+ / -

If you want to do that, great.

I'm actually planning on doing exactly that, once I get enough personal cash and form a second company.

the only reason I posted the ad is earlier this week, there were regular B2B for sales for high qa wool yarn (or raw wool). And so on.

I appreciate your offer, but I don't want any player to go to all that work just for one player.

As I said, I already planned on starting a second company. (I was going to start several in my plans, once I started playing EOS.) I just hadn't planned on starting a raw materials/textiles company as the second company.

So, thanks for the offer, but unless you can use the money for your own companies or if you believe other players will buy the textiles, once you spend money & time on R&D, please don't do so on my behalf.

but thanks for the offer.
Tiny Hogwaffle
RJ: Caligula
CO: Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
Too late, I've already started building. :)
It's all good, man. Buy from me as long as you want, or not at all, whatever. I can always find some other way to use the goods, and this ties in nicely with my mining company, which before was just losing money producing halite and Q0 coal. Anyway, it's just something to do with excess cash I have sitting around.
Jurry Hart
RJ: jurry
CO: Jurre

+ / -

Total Posts: 78
The chemical company can provide nylon & polyester thread
Andrew Carnegie

+ / -

@ Tiny: Well, O.K. Just message me in game if you want when your R&D gets high enough. And @ Jurry: thanks, I knew that. I have one of those factories already set up.
Jurry Hart

+ / -

Hi Andrew my post wasn't very clear as with "The chemical comany" i meant one of my comapnies on RJ server :D have both @ lvl 92 researched.
Andrew Carnegie

+ / -

As I've been playing for just over one month, is the RJ server the same thing as Test EOS?
Jurry Hart

+ / -

RJ = TEST EOS
CO = CapOL EOS
Karl Demeulemeester
RJ:
CO: Brainiac

+ / -

Total Posts: 10
Hi,

For my clothing factory, I am searching following materials, in order of priority
* Silk Thread
* Cotton Thread
* Wool Yarn
* Artificial Leather
* (Polyester Thread)

If you want to contact me ingame,
Brainiac
Brainiac Co
shark laser
RJ: Prince Mubune of Nigeria
CO: Semmi

+ / -

Total Posts: 32
Due to a shortage of textile on the RJ server's markets, I'm willing to offer a $2B grant to the first person to create a textile producing company (specifically cotton thread and wool yarn). It is to be assumed the company will be dually managed and then equally split during an IPO.

Contact in-game for further info.

You need to register or login to post a reply.