Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » The Buggy Chat

The Buggy Chat

Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Just want to mention bug reports on the jQuery chat (to be released in the next hour) will not be rewarded :-P

Because they are known bugs, I just don't plan on fixing some of them at the moment.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
For those of you who used the old version, you "may" need to refresh your browser once to reload the chat scripts.

So far resizing and dragging are working - for people with big monitors you can resize the chat window and drag it to the side of the screen and it WILL stay there.

The big X works too - and you can always bring the chat window back by clicking on the "chat" image under your (company) stats.

Unfortunately there is no easy way to have it start minimized, and since I "borrowed" this undocumented AND abandoned code from somewhere else, I just gave up on making this function. However any help is appreciated if you're a pro at javascript and jQuery. (and if you are, I'm sure you'll have no problem finding the source code)

and of course... there is always an option to disable the chat completely in settings

You need to register or login to post a reply.