Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » Things put on the B2B market instantly bought

Things put on the B2B market instantly bought

David MacIver
RJ: DRMacIver
CO: David R. MacIver

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 47
So I just put some lumber on the B2B market and instantly got a message saying "All of your lumber has been bought by such and such company".

I'm assuming someone else has some sort of rule that automates B2B purchasing when it comes on the market. What is this and how do I do it?
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
A day or two somebody commented on newbies selling things lower than export price, thereby giving free $ to speculators who buy their goods and sell them directly on the export market for a gain.

In response I simply added some code to cut out the middleman.
David MacIver
RJ: DRMacIver
CO: David R. MacIver

+ / -

Total Posts: 47
Ah ha. Export. I forgot about that. Thanks!
Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

+ / -

Total Posts: 266
I've been dinged by this too. I saw Q0 lumber on the market for $90, tried to ship Q20 lumber from one of my companies to the other at that price, and watched helplessly as East Eosia Co. hijacked the shipment and, cackling mercilessly, took it to China to make into ramen.

I wound up replacing it with some Q50 lumber at $150 a pop and making the best damn artificial vanilla extract the world has ever seen. Take that, East Eosia Co!
Adam Something
RJ: Amad

+ / -

Total Posts: 1
There is still a small hole in this code.

When the export prices update each night, it should go through all raised-export-price items and empty the B2B sales that qualify.

I found some below-export cost goods earlier because the goods were selling very slightly above export, export jumped 5$, and I made 1$ per good, heh.

You need to register or login to post a reply.