Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » This game is broken somewhere ...

This game is broken somewhere ...

Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 341
I have no clue about the reason but this doesnt look okay/fair :

http://www.ratjoy.com/eos/player/550

and it's not the first time I see that...
David MacIver
RJ: DRMacIver
CO: David R. MacIver

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 47
Could this just be the result of an unusually successful IPO?
Jack Park
RJ: Jack Park
CO: Cicero

+ / -

Total Posts: 19
I highly doubt that. He currently has more cash on han than his networth, and if you add the two he has a networth of approximately 197.3 Billion Econosian Dollars. Thats like 160B in a day if you look at his profile, so if this was the result of a unussually successful IPO than the stock market is broken. He might have done multiple IPOs though, as most of his companies recently shoot up in value also, and look to have been around for some time. Just the three IPOs of his public companies wouldn't explain everything though, as his netwroth is greater than all three of them combined. In fact all of his companies appear to have recently shot up in value, public and private.

Wonder where he got it all.
Kevin Titus
RJ: Alfred Sloan
CO: Kevin

+ / -

Total Posts: 3
I lost 30 million to a stock market scam, and nothing at all was done about it (I still have the stocks weeks later, unable to sell even at an immense loss). Which maybe means that this is exactly how the stock market works. Maybe if you guys invested smartly, and initiated IPOs at smart times, you'd be able to benefit from the market like Andrew Ryan has. Instead you just keep on trucking by upgrading facilities and selling in stores/on the b2b, which is clearly not the smart way to do it.
John Bouton
RJ: John Bouton
CO: LOL

+ / -

Total Posts: 20
He has issued around 2 billion shares in his shell company. By artificially inflating your net worth and continually issuing more shares you can conjure money out of thin air just like Walter Yorkshire and Andrew Ryan!
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 19
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
The good news is that they won't be around long, and Scott has another peak at a leak he can fix.

The bad news is...this is going to push my heart warming story about two children saving a two headed llama from a mad veterinarian to the back pages of the ENN newspaper.
Richard Ripberger
RJ: Rip
CO: Rip

Post Rating: 19
+ / -

Total Posts: 153
Awesome, I love your news!

On the other hand I would suggest everybody relax a little. There are a couple holes, like issuing stock being counted as income when it isn't. I thought this got plugged when contributing cash to a private being counted was, but guess not.

The easy thing is be careful what YOU invest in and have faith that those creating paper empires based on taking advantage of these issues will receive divine if not judicial justice.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
The easy thing is be careful what YOU invest in

Rip is so right.

One of the first things I learned upon arriving here was to look before you leap. If a company suddenly has 5X more cash than it takes in a week's worth of gross revenue, or it pays out 90% of its net earnings in salaries, etc... then you are not the brightest bulb on the tree if you are buying their stock and looking for substantial growth.
Al White
RJ: Reeboy
CO: Mister Blonde

+ / -

Total Posts: 14
Hehe, I am not a smart man (I bought shares in Glados!).

I've bookmarked the capitalism online URL, but wonder if there is a definitive time and date set to start the new game? I'd hate to be late to the ball! ;-)
Aaron Barr
RJ: Aaron
CO: Aaron

+ / -

Total Posts: 81
Brent what you just described can only happen by exploiting the stock formulas... but I guess thats cool, unless you buy the whole B2B. Cause Yorkshire hasn't done that and hes in the right.
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
I still don't understand the market. A new microsoft company is almost 800 bucks a share with 0 factories, 0 stores, 0 research.
Richard Ripberger
RJ: Rip
CO: Rip

Post Rating: -17
+ / -

Total Posts: 153
Post hidden due to its low rating (click here to show post)
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
The 0 0 0 are probably caused by me destroying all the buildings, same goes for their cash and jailed owners.

You need to register or login to post a reply.