Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » This should be a new category! lol

This should be a new category! lol

Garry Hurst
RJ: jackosbournelookalike
CO: jackosbournelookalike

Post Rating: 12
+ / -

Total Posts: 151
ok this is hard to explain well but basically, if you are producing titanium alloy in your smelter, the aluminum, and titanium instantly disappear from your inventory, that actually helps! because it keeps your inventory cleaner and you have less products showing, I propose one of the BIGGEST organizing changes that could be made, would be to allow us to choose the number of items in our inventory to sell at our stores.

EXAMPLE:

I have 2mil Q59 blueberries, when i set the price in the supermarket, I would have a slider I could use to set number of units to sell, would be nice if for each item in the screen we set price on now to open another popup, that only shows that Quality of item, with two sliders one for price and one for number to sell, then we could have the hundreds of items that show in our inventory hidden while they sell. making factories easier to operate because we can see what we have to use without going thru 10 pages of inventory we know are selling.

hope i accurately, got this point across......

in my personal case, 90% of my inventory shouldn't show in my warehouse, because it is only for my stores.... also another idea is this, Store size in m^2 was thinking could have an extra button in inventory to "move" item into store, and only allow x# items/m^2 size and they would leave warehouse and goto store similar to real life, and definitely allows organization of warehouse.
Chad the Launderer
RJ: Synreal
CO: Synreal

+ / -

Total Posts: 148
there should be many many things, but Scott is only one person, hopefully with two hands :P and can only type so much in one day lol........not to mention, his "other job" and family lol... his list is growing exponentially......more products/factories/stores will come......

good idea though!
Garry Hurst
RJ: jackosbournelookalike
CO: jackosbournelookalike

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
i love it, copycat :P
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
LMFAO

You need to register or login to post a reply.