TO-DO List

Previous 1 [2] Next
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Sorry I wasn't able to put in the operational budgets this time, but it is on the list for future changes.
Fish Bike
RJ: FishBike
CO: FishBike

+ / -

Total Posts: 22
The operational budgets thing sounds good, and will greatly add to the realism. If you wanted to make it even more like real life, you just need to add a couple more things:

1) Implement financial reporting where nobody can tell what their budget actually is, or how much they've really spent against it.

2) Implement spending limits in such a way that they don't effectively stop people from spending more than they're authorized to spend.

Otherwise I fear we're going to end up with financial controls that people can understand, and that actually work, and that's just not realistic. ;)
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Turns out R&D Queue is just a little more complicated due to the cross-dependency on facility and on the existing queue for a product. But it'll be ready in 24 hours.
Alexia Perdhaer
RJ: Alexia Perdhaer

+ / -

Total Posts: 100
Scott: see my bug report in suggestion forum. An outsource research bug, that cost a pretty big chunk of money (15 million ish instead of 9K). I did a bunch more outsourcing and it didn't happen again, it was probably related to the fact that I had done a bunch of adding and removing in that queue because I couldn't make up my mind.
Spok Minuteman
RJ: John Black
CO: John Black

+ / -

Total Posts: 7
@Scott

Are there any plans on the roadmap for further company actions.
Like mergers, subcontracting, company owning another company (holding company?)

Greetings.
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
Any ETA/roadmap/schedule of the actual items in the TODO list ?
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Can you add a "cleanup" mechanism to the job board? It is hard to keep straight what is active and what isn't. Also, a quick note back that some job you have applied for is no longer available. this is a game, not RL, so that courtesy is necessary, it seems to me.

Also, I don't know that you need to completely remove robo's from the stock market. I like a bid/ask, though I think it may be harder to make workable than some think...but you can still have a AI presence to keep things dynamic and fluid.
Edwin Quintanilla
RJ: EdqMaster
CO: Edqmaster

+ / -

Total Posts: 74
I think Scott is going to add Censorship of the media...joking also see my forum thread under feedback on IPO tell me what you think
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 341
Scott , please update us ... Is this game dead or do you still plan to do some updates ?
Eddie Beahre
RJ: Eddie Beahre
CO: Max

+ / -

Total Posts: 12
maybe hes like beetle juice and you have to say his name three times and he shows up
Previous 1 [2] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.