Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Product Purchase Requests » Utility Swap?

Utility Swap?

Tony Soprano
RJ: Tony Soprano
CO: Anthony Soprano

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 30
Would anyone be interested in coming to a utility swapping agreement with me? I would like to sell my well and use the land for another factory. I will sell electricity to you and you will sell water to me.

I think the only way to do it and prevent others from sniping our B2B sales would be that we could each list our product at a multiple of its cost so that no one else buys it. I will buy first to prove this isn't some kind of scam. Or if you can think of another way to complete our transactions we could do that.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
The problem is that those utility companies are charging as much as a $1/unit for electricity, assuming they list something at all. Since so many of the mega-corps eat it voraciously, and can afford those numbers, they are choking off the smaller companies from access. Many of those owners have stated that they don't consider it worthwhile to make 'trons, and they would probably glut the market pretty quickly if they did. Which might not be a bad thing, I suppose, for the sake of the economy as a whole.

Of course, then I will be forced to compete against the politically connected companies with the big government settlements for a night in jail. You just can't get ahead around here. ;-)
Tony Soprano
RJ: Tony Soprano
CO: Anthony Soprano

+ / -

Total Posts: 30
I'm going to keep making electricity because that is where the problem seems to be. I try to throw a few million units up at $.10 when everyone else is selling for ridiculous prices- I sold 5 million units in about 10 minutes this morning. As far as water, it might be safe to convert my well because there is usually enough reasonably priced units available, still it costs over twice as much as making it myself, and I use a lot of it. But I could probably make more converting the slot. Decisions, decisions...

You need to register or login to post a reply.