Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Water and Electricity on the Test Server

Water and Electricity on the Test Server

Previous 1 [2] Next
Mike Finn
RJ: Ben Fuller
CO: Ben Fuller

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 94
I think .15 is a reasonable price - i was just worried that someone was buying up all the cheap electricity and reselling at a much higher price - hurting all the players who depend on reasonably priced electricity to stay solvent.
Algen Galvin
RJ: Ebenezer Goldenheart
CO: Algen Galvin

+ / -

Total Posts: 19
At my size it's still pretty easy to switch markets, so I'm looking at prices in terms of whether I would rather be a producer or a consumer at that price. For me, the breakeven point for basic utilities is around 0.10 (my current spreadsheet is saying 0.09 for electricity and 0.07 for water). 0.15 puts water and electricity into the "extremely profitable" range, which I would think would attract more people to the market, eventually forcing down the prices by sheer supply vs. demand (until the market stops being so attractive).

On the other hand, Mike doesn't seem to think 0.15 prices mean he should become a producer, so maybe my view is only held by a tiny minority...
Mike Barnett
RJ: D.Knell
CO: Angelo Mysterioso

+ / -

Total Posts: 46
well, it looks like the small guys think that .10 water and electricity should be the norm. time for some changes, i guess.
ryan hofmann
RJ: Kurtus Kurt Kurtington
CO: Doctor Kurt Hofmann

+ / -

Total Posts: 23
On the normal server it is 90 cents for 1 unit of water.
M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
The typical range of water and electricity is between 0.06 and 0.10 per unit from what I've seen, with occasional cases of irrational exuberance in the marketplace, which I'm happy to sell into.
Previous 1 [2] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.