Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » What happens when my guy gets too old?

What happens when my guy gets too old?

David Donlon
RJ: Fenious Buttersmith

Post Rating: 6
+ / -

Total Posts: 79
I don't think I've seen what happens as your avatar ages. Eventually he's going to be decrepit. Is there a transition to a new avatar? Does he die and you have to start over?
Josh Millard
RJ: Tex Corman
CO: J. Quaff Arabica

Post Rating: 7
+ / -

Total Posts: 167
Scott's mentioned old age and estate taxes in passing, yeah. Presumably details will become clearer down the line when we start getting up in years; right now everybody's still a spring chicken as far as I know.
David Donlon
RJ: Fenious Buttersmith

Post Rating: 6
+ / -

Total Posts: 79
Thanks Josh.
address unknown
RJ: DropsySufferer

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 32
The best solution: for a large fee (10 or 20 billion) you can have your body put in a sealed tank like Mr. House from New Vegas.
Christopher Fowler
RJ: Brasswick

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 8
My player character is twenty, so she's probably got a great deal of time left in her. If something does get implemented where she does have to retire, hopefully an heir can be named so that I don't have to start a brand-new company.

But then again, like the PO of Tex Corman said, everyone here is a "spring chicken". It will be a long time until someone actually gets their player character to a point where they have to retire.

You need to register or login to post a reply.