About the two water types

Previous 1 [2] Next
J Atkinson
RJ: Tom Cook

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 36
All the research..... WHAT!>!?!?!?!???
Is this the way the water is going to stay now?
Or tomorrow it will change back?
Please, reassure me.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
The water change happened yesterday actually. But yes, this is the way things will stay now. At least until 2014.

(The water research was always intended to be used for "filtered water", that's why they are converted to that)
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
If it has to stay, it has to stay, but I am also annoyed with having my good, expensive-to-produce water automatically mixed with my local cow-pasture stream water, all to produce some inferior, undrinkable bottle of sludge that is better off hidden in a can and flavored with some sugar and chemicals.
Takuma Redmoon
RJ: Takuma Redmoon

+ / -

Total Posts: 1
Hi guys, first post here, this game looks somewhat interesting for the side of me that likes to trade in the X space games and gobble up open markets :)

Gotta say, though, the tutorial hands you filtered water, meaning after it's over you have a ton of filtered water sitting in your warehouse, and you need to go buy UNfiltered water (or build a well). Either the tutorial should give you unfiltered water, or you should have the option of using filtered water to grow crops (0% quality improvement, probably). I'm sure the first option is easier, but there you have it :)
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 19
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
This is supposed to be a family-friendly site. The WC Fields language was unnecessary, especially given how old the joke is.
Anna Banana
RJ: Sue MacLean
CO: Sue MacLean

+ / -

Total Posts: 19
How do you raise the quality of unfiltered water without changing it to filtered water?

Edit: Oh I see, I don't have to!
Previous 1 [2] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.