Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Stock Market Discussion » Anyone willing to build a company with intent to sell via IP

Anyone willing to build a company with intent to sell via IP

Henry King
RJ: Business Tycoon
CO: BusinessTycoon

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 83
I have been talking with Wookienz about buying a company, and it seems like the best way to buy a company would be to have one built from scratch custom made to order. I would be willing to pay double the cost to build for such a company, and I believe Wookienz would be willing to do the same as well.

You would need to have less than four companies already owned, so the cost to make another one is not prohibitively expensive, and you would need to expand the company with 20 buildings in it for two weeks before selling it on IPO, which means you would need to have some cash to be able to work with for building up a new company.

If this seems like something you would be willing to do, please contact me or Wookienz about doing a project making a custom order company to be sold via IPO for double the cost to build for 95% of the shares of the company (the first 5% of shares sold via IPO will have to be sold at book value, but the rest can be sold at double the IPO price if the company is built to order and sold after the IPO in a private sale of stock shares.
Nina Altsori
RJ: Nina Alstori
CO: Nina Altsori

+ / -

Total Posts: 9
Love, this, I would custom order a company for sure, I hope a lot of players sign up for this to move our world forward the next step of the way.
Henry King
RJ: Business Tycoon
CO: BusinessTycoon

+ / -

Total Posts: 83
Still interested in working with smaller companies on building new companies for me. Nice profits available for a new company if you are willing to use one of your free building slots to make a building to sell.
M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
I only run one company on each of the two servers, and could manage this for you fairly simply, though my farm company on the test server is struggling to maintain profitability as I get 8 farm products close to 100 quality level each. In the main server, from my minerals company, I'm pretty sure I could pop out a 20 building company tomorrow, from cash on hand, and then simply let it age. Accelerated building, however, would cost you because I am still growing both companies as fast as I can.

Send me a message if you still want to do this. I can't remember how obvious messages are from the messaging system, so I'll set a bookmark here. I am typically only active once or twice per week, but I do check my stores daily to adjust pricing so that I run out of product before the next week's product pops out of the factory.
M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
Well, I've lost contact with the person who said they wanted to do this, so I'm putting BEVRUS up for 4 million per share.

That is, if I can figure out how. The stocks interface is terrible.
Alex Daland
RJ: Annie Daland
CO: Alex Daland

+ / -

Total Posts: 5
If anyone needs such a custom company built. Please do tell me, and I could build it up for you. While we are on the subject, is there any way to sell a company exclusively and 100% to another player?
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
Yes, but you would need to do it via the stock market.

You need to register or login to post a reply.