Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » Good Ways to start off simple making good money

Good Ways to start off simple making good money

Previous 1 [2] Next
Christopher Fowler
RJ: Kris Fallamos
CO: Chloe Blossom

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 18
I'm not certain how I failed with them either. In hindsight I may have not said what I had meant to have said but that was probably because I had not had anything to eat yet at the time of my previous post in this thread. In hindsight I probably also misunderstood what had been being conveyed in this here thread on the account that my brain is wired to interpret things literally.

I know not to make purchases off of the B2B market and then export those goods. That seems like common sense as far as I'm concerned, what with the price gouging and such. In hindsight I do see that the aforementioned methods regarding the export of halite, salt and watermelons would indeed be easy. However from the looks of things like I had said before I misunderstood a few things and furthermore I didn't know a few more things that I know now.

Personally I suppose a compromise could be made between the two methods presented within this thread, with both a retail model and an export model in place to maximize profit. I figure I should try this once I have the funding to set up either a fruit plantation or a mine and then plan a schedule to have the production lines on either one of those factories go at some kind of hourly pace so that I don't end up getting too impatient like I had before, thus preventing the onset of some kind of confusion that rattles my Autism-laden mind. I thank you for those clarifications and that particular bit of insight you provided.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Well if you're confused or unclear about something feel free to post it on here I check the forums all day haha and many others check frequently as well. Or you can mail me.
Christopher Fowler
RJ: Kris Fallamos
CO: Chloe Blossom

+ / -

Total Posts: 18
I will keep that in mind.
Previous 1 [2] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.