Huge barriers to new players

Previous 1 2 [3] Next
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
We need emoticon .gifs on this forum like a fish needs a bike; in this scenario the bike manufacturer gets murdered by folks who don't want forum comments littered with fish bicycles.

Metaphor got a bit hazy. But for christ's sake no.

8-D

Your response and my response to your response are exactly why we do! LOL
Space Butler
RJ: Space Butler
CO: Space Butler

+ / -

Total Posts: 19
No emoticon gifs please. I'm not even quite sure what you mean by "8-D".

I think there might be a problem when this game gets mature. There's no upper limit to someone's control of the market, especially when people can live forever.
Happy Johnson
RJ: Happy Johnson

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 5
Hey no, people don't live forever! They don't keep going. It's doesn't work like that! You ever seen somebody live ever? Nope, not me either. They're all going to buy the farm some day, you know? Sure, they might leave a pile of cash to their kids. But what does that buy you? Those kids are starting again from scratch, kinda, you know?
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Those kids are starting again from scratch, kinda, you know?

Of course not, those kids will pay some inheritance tax and keep going, unless you have too many kids and then... maybe they will fight for their share of your estate?
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I aged a year in the last week. Which does raise the question of how old does the character live, and what happens when he...doesn't...anymore?
Tom Denton
RJ: kaibutsu

+ / -

Total Posts: 24
Does this mean we need to find other players to mate with to produce our future generations of rich capitalist bastards? Will there be a dating sub-site?
Lorenzo Boccaccia
RJ: Mon Opoli
CO: Mon Opoli

+ / -

Total Posts: 80
It's doesn't work like that! You ever seen somebody live ever?

logic does work the other way arounds too: there are people still alive, so you can't say without doubt that everyone has to die

Happy Johnson
RJ: Happy Johnson

Post Rating: -1
+ / -

Total Posts: 5
oh man what counts as a kid? i think i might have sown a few wild oats, you know? like if they're all going to get a piece of me, there's going to be nothing much for any of them! damn there's some crazy hot girls out there, you know? oh man it's better if they catch up with me once i'm dead anyway
Previous 1 2 [3] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.