Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » More players interactions

More players interactions

Previous 1 [2] Next
Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 183
I for one am supporting all my companies on the b2b. Iron ore, coal, silica sand, titanium ore, copper ore, bauxite, natural gas, petroleum, cotton, silk, wool, fur, and leather. I occasionally buy silicon, steel, titanium, aluminum, gold, copper, plastic, and chemicals if I run low on my companies.

Just because I could make all the minerals myself doesn't mean I enjoy doing so. I play the game because I like player interaction.

I'd also like to note that I don't see the supposed massive drop in market demand. The other day when BallC was still worth 1 billion, selling helicopters the daily demand was 9 at 4.8 million. Today the demand is 10. They may have shrunk a little right after he deleted his companies, but the whole economy is still growing and we're still larger than what we were before he pulled 3 billion out of his ass.
Victoria Raverna
RJ: Victoria Raverna
CO: Victoria Raverna

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 107
Moe Jack,

I counted exactly 2 players that defended BallC. Losing BallC doesn't kill the B2B and if it did then this game is hopeless because the economy depended on a single player.
Moe Jack
RJ: Moejack
CO: Moe Jack

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
I count among those at least expressing ambivalence: Myself, BallC (he does count as a player), Wuvil, Huginn Penis, and Marshall Delstrego.

Sometimes an economy needs some stimulus.
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
Im honestly a little confused on what were taking sides about.
Moe Jack
RJ: Moejack
CO: Moe Jack

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
Andrew, you're right, it's a waste of time. I was mostly taking offense at:

'And please stop with BallC "harrassment", this guy was cheating/exploiting, and this is completely normal that the community is angry against him.'

I don't like when people characterize their position as the "community" I feel that there was more than enough ambivalence to balance the very vocal opponents of his tactics.
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
Oh ok. I feel like that should have been resolved one way or another much quicker because we all bickered about it for weeks and things are still a little bitter. I know Ive said it before but I feel no personal animosity towards anyone here. Its just a game in the end.
Previous 1 [2] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.