Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » quality of imports dropped?

quality of imports dropped?

Previous 1 [2] Next
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Sourpuss:

"Your post said you were getting some strategy suggestions via in-game email.
My suggestion: Do whatever maximizes your fun.
That's all.
I always enjoy reading your posts."

I have more than a half-dozen like that in the last few days. You seem to be the only one that doesn't get it. This isn't about my game today, which seems to be as far as you can reach. It is about bettering the system as a whole, and why the various adjustments that get made, in my opinion and mine alone,(not counting those that seem to agree with me, I won't speak for them) don't always work as they should.

I am all for a discussion/debate of anything out there. But you remind me of the college student I once knew who wrote a one paragraph paper that said, and I quote, "Everyone knows Carl Marx is just insane." She never read a word of his writing, or engaged in a discussion of his works, or was able to justify her position. She couldn't understand why that vacuous statement earned her an unqualified F for the paper. It seems to me that you are the one with nothing to say, except that you think everything works perfectly, and anyone that disagrees with you is insane.
I guess your choice of name sums you up just fine.

By the way, I am having as much fun working my way out of my starting position over-reaches as you are at exploiting the games bizarre quirks.
Dan Laurence
RJ: Sourpuss
CO: Sourpuss

+ / -

Total Posts: 49
ok

But it's still better than writing a 20 page paper saying nothing at all.
Brent Goode

+ / -

Cool. We agree to disagree. Let's move on.
Richard Ripberger
RJ: Rip
CO: Rip

+ / -

Total Posts: 153
The more I think about the import issues the more I think you have two groups of people. No matter what imports are "adjusted to" one group will be unhappy. The biggest problem comes when you "adjust" them too frequently. Then you are certain to upset both groups.

I think changing it should be by very small amounts and seldom done.
Dan Laurence

+ / -

I believe it is related to how many are bought in a day; if a high number are imported, the price will go up, down if low.

I'm happy with where imports are right now. Demand met may seem really high right now, but hopefully once we start building more factories and (god help us) R&D, it will balance out.

Brent Goode

Post Rating: -1
+ / -

I agree that the real problem is the big jumps at the moment. Let things get stable for a while. Let's see what we have. For those of us that didn't think to start NASA spaceships, etc..as our product lines, the increased maintenance is a huge adjustment. It would be nice to just run a while and get our legs firmly under us without being yo-yo'ed out of precious profits every other day.

I also agree with the lament on the sloooooowwwww R&D.
Dan Laurence

+ / -

I make bedding.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
It's really a tiny jump considering how fast some of the companies are growing.
Brent Goode

+ / -

10% on farm products is a lot more difficult to overcome than 10% of a jet.
Dan Laurence

+ / -

Why?
Brent Goode

+ / -

Raw dollar counts. 10% of a %10,000 profit hurts more that 10% of $10,000,000. There is less of less to work with. Why do you think every country in the world has graduated income tax rates?
Previous 1 [2] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.