Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » re.

re.

Zack WenJian
RJ: Zack
CO: Zack

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 114
Wampus Aurelius
RJ: John Eff King Zompus
CO: Don Zompus

+ / -

Total Posts: 16
I agree. Maybe post this in suggestions?
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Since it's the 3rd time you're asking this and it can be taken care of efficiently in 1 line, consider it done.
David Stark
RJ: Zarkonnen
CO: David Stark

+ / -

Total Posts: 53
I know this is going to probably make you weep in frustration, but for me sorting the items by whether I have them in stock makes managing my stores harder. Previously I could quickly see whether I had run out of an item and needed to buy more. Now I need to scan through the non-stocked items, most of which I don't stock on purpose because they're not very profitable, to see if there are any items in there I do want to stock.

But I may be in a minority of users.
Josh Millard
RJ: Tex Corman
CO: J. Quaff Arabica

+ / -

Total Posts: 167
I was surprised to find myself feeling the same way Zarkonnen does, even though I was in favor of the idea when I saw it come up elsewhere. I can see a use for both views, but I think I prefer the old one if it's only one or the other. A sticky toggle to switch between would be a best-of-both-worlds compromise, though.
David Stark
RJ: Zarkonnen
CO: David Stark

+ / -

Total Posts: 53
Agreed. A sticky toggle would be the best. In other words, the thing tat requires the most work. :P
Matthew Suozzo
RJ: Buckaroo Bonzai

+ / -

Total Posts: 40
I think this change is great for newbies. Especially in the beginning, I had a tough time selling whole chickens because it was like the 3rd to last element on the farmers' market screen. This makes widely dispersed items really easy to find.

Just wanted to voice my approval.
Al White
RJ: Valin
CO:

+ / -

Total Posts: 21
I like the change. I've only been playing for about a week, but I'm familiar with the products I stock and it's waaay less scrolling now for me to restock.
Happy Johnson
RJ: Happy Johnson

+ / -

Total Posts: 5
Well, the way I see it, and I'm new around here so don't mind me putting my nose in, will you? The way I see it is a great improvement, honestly, as now I can see everything I selling straight off. That's great, ain't it? I don't want all that stuff I'm never going to sell clogging up my view, do I? But maybe it could be better, you know, leaving stuff recently sold near the top, even if it's out of stock. So you see everything you're selling now, and the very next thing is the last thing you ran out of stock on! I'm sure that can be done? If so, that's pretty great!
Andrew Wiggen
RJ: Andrew Wiggen
CO: stessier

+ / -

Total Posts: 16
I like the change. It has cut down my rebalancing time quite a bit. I'm still holding out hope for a bigger overhaul winning the Change Contest though. :)

You need to register or login to post a reply.