Shelves

Previous 1 [2] Next
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
My experience is that talking real life politics in a game forum is also not good.

I just played my first Tycoon round, and it was all I could do to get through it. This is both more complex, and yet more relaxing, too.
Victoria Raverna
RJ: Victoria Raverna
CO: Victoria Raverna

+ / -

Total Posts: 107
If you have to fill all 8 slots to maximize profit then it'll still allow some b2b since no everyone can product 8 different items for their store.

If filling 8 slots with 6 b2b items and 2 your own items is worse than just 2 slots of your own items and leave 6 slots empty, that'll kill b2b.
Lorenzo Boccaccia
RJ: Mon Opoli
CO: Mon Opoli

+ / -

Total Posts: 80
It doesn't seem like that. You can fill 8 slot with cars and have 8x the car sellibg power.

That said, I'm convinced that if the chain for most retail items become long enough, b2b will still live. As bob said, everyone would cash on the easier to produce goods.. So there are actually two knobs to tune: just make retail goods complex enough to produce, and retailer focusing player will be able to produce at most the last steps of higher margin goods.
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
Yea the way it works is one slot filled is 100% of the store power. 2 slots 50/50 etc. They dont work like they do now.
Previous 1 [2] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.