Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Ratjoy.com General Discussion » The Next Version of this game

The Next Version of this game

Hajji Pajji
RJ: Trade Merchant
CO: VonDutch

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Discord: https://discord.gg/xwyeQX6F

Visual Example: https://simulationgame2021.000webhostapp.com/game/

As always, its a work in progress. But maybe, just maybe....
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Nice
Edwin Quintanilla
RJ: Edwin Quintanilla
CO: Edwin Quintanilla

+ / -

Total Posts: 1
can new player still register? is this server still working?
Hajji Pajji

+ / -

Discord is down, for the time being, wasn't an ideal tool at this time, maybe in the future (when things progress more/faster).

The test version is now hosted on PizzaStrikes.com
sean warren
CO: Sean Chin

+ / -

Total Posts: 1
Interesting
Hajji Pajji

+ / -

Alright, guys, I think it's been 12 years of playing this game.... but I am throwing in towel today. It has been a fun run, the game is amazing, I got to talk to Scott about his new adventures, and we built some good things. Like all good things, it must come to an end.

If you need to get a hold of me, shoot me an email. My GMAIL is GunnerBoy365

Enjoy the game as I have! (My AGE was 490!)
arnar ingolfsson
RJ: looser
CO: Addi Paddi

+ / -

Total Posts: 55
good luck whit what your future hold. It has been good time here and I am going to continue to play. (My AGE is 536)
Jordan Tessman
RJ: Dirk Diggler
CO: John D. Rockefeller

+ / -

Total Posts: 23
So everyone knows, I'll damn near buy all of everything that gets posted if I have the time. My play can be sporatic, my bad.

I am just trying to buy up as much as possible to help get the world's quality up. Currently starting to build a 32 space business that is stores only. How much is demand for store products effected by something like this? (1200m3 store size built = what % increase in demand)

Any info is appreciated! If most active players build just 1 business of stores of 1 type (each person building a different store type) we could get demand high enough to actually match the insane amount of production that is in the world. . .

Communism Online: Economies of Scale?
Milos Gavric
RJ: Milos Gavric
CO: Milos Gavric

+ / -

Total Posts: 2
How you get that much money?
alex bangley
RJ:
CO: Dan Halen$

+ / -

Total Posts: 9
im making mines, some metals, and allot of petro chemicals with another company, returning veteran with cash to burn and interest in generating some activity jordan
Jordan Tessman

+ / -

I got that much money by doing a ton of quests. Once you have a maxed out business value $92Q, I didnt check that 1 business for 30 days, the business is "destroyed" in a natural disaster and your get a huge cash payout. I had done enough quests where I got the max cash payout of $184Q which I then started my new businesses with.

The key to success is doing quests. The easiest ones at first were research and selling quests. Once I had gotten big enough stores the selling 7% of all world sales quests took me to a whole new level.

The easiest way to do those for 24hours is to build out a bunch of stores in 1 business, have atleast 100 quality and sell the product cheap enough to have 7%+ of world sales. You may lose money at times, but the payoff is worth it.

You only need 1 business to "go under" after 30 days and you gain a lot. I would recommend have 3-4 businesses that compliment eachother so you dont end up starting from scratch like I did with only 1 business at the time.

I found all this out by accident, I used to be the world leader in Industrial Store sales and that's how I got all this money.
Jordan Tessman

+ / -

The Fame you gain from quests is what skyrockets your business Value. Fame is worth more than any sales, inventory or research you could ever do.

Once you build certain stores and research buildings and do a few quests in a business, the new quests are geared towards what you have built and the quests you have done.

You build an industrial research building and level up some of the products to level 2-10, future quests will keep popping up for those same items and they keep coming.

If you build an industrial store and do a few industrial selling quests, most future quests will be for items only sold at industrial stores.

This works for all types of stores and research buildings. Whatever you choose, the game eventually keeps feeding you quests that match whats built in that particular business.
Jordan Tessman

+ / -

Building a business on all 32 spaces with 1 type of store is the fastest way to gain market share. Dont build a business with a bunch of different store types.

Stick to 1 and every week you gain 1200meters cubed x 32. Its like building 1 big as store every week. I built a business kept expanding stores in 1 business for like 40-52 weeks straight and it was a monster when I would start selling. I could clean out my inventory somtimes in 1 hours if I set the sale price too low or the quality was too high compared to the rest of the world.

You need to register or login to post a reply.