0% Horsemeat

Previous [1] 2 3 Next
Nin Sandhu
RJ: Raskilinov
CO: Raskilinov

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 32
Does anyone try to genuinely play the game?

Are there any players out there who:
Play with one account,
Play with one company & one business,
Do not use bots,
Do not allow family/friends to log on for them?

I fulfil these conditions but have yet to come across many others who do also.
I take my enjoyment from the struggle, and learning from both the hits and wins.

For those who don't I'm not at issue with you, and if anything it makes the game more challenging and interesting.

I was just curious to player figures.
Jurry Hart
RJ: jurry
CO: Jurre

+ / -

Total Posts: 78
I fulffil almost all excpet "one company & one business" is the only one I don't comply with as I have 4 companies
Steve Relf
RJ: Steve Relf
CO: Steve Relf

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 12
I play. I currently only have 1 company.
kk harr
RJ: Del Boy
CO: Bunny

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 8
one here! additionally, i'm playing as the game was intended rather than abusing design flaws to get ahead (meow, hiss - get her)
Paco Co
RJ: Mr. Costa
CO: Mr. Costa

+ / -

Total Posts: 89
I also play as it should be, although i do have several companies but thats not against the rules.

I do think we should only be allowed 1 company, the B2B market is way 2 slow because few ppl buy from it, they would rather start another compny and produce the raw materials themselves.

In EOS im experimenting just with production companies (no stores, just B2B sales) and its very hard for some of my companies, few ppl buy raw materials.
I have one company supplying tons of all the livestock and crops products with adequate quality and low prices and i barely make money for my expenses.
Herb Derpman
RJ: Herb Derpman
CO: Herb Derpman

+ / -

Total Posts: 35
Yeah I fulfil all those conditions in the OP except for having multiple companies.

Sadly the game wasn't designed in such a way as to encourage interaction between players. In fact, Scott specifically said he -didn't- want players to rely on other players, so... the B2B is pretty much doomed to not be used all that much. Seems like only people who want to do it for fun are using it, and of course lots of people buy electricity because that's the only thing out there with a decent supply and demand.

There are a few things I rely on the B2B to acquire, which are thankfully available most of the time, that being lumber and glass bottles, but aside from that, I produce everything else my companies need in-house.
Paco Co

+ / -

Well it kills a bit of the purpose of the interaction part of the game,
thats wahy im trying to flood the market with diversified low tier goods to see if ppl start getting confortable with purchasing from the B2B market and go for high tier productions.

The problem i see is that you can have so many factories that you really dont need to depend on anyone for your basic materials, not even for long production chains.

Im open for business if ppl want to make supply contracts for basic materials, and i always try to keep the market supplied (somethimes its hard :) ).
Steve Relf
RJ: Steve Relf
CO: Steve Relf

+ / -

Total Posts: 12
Costa

I had a company that soley sold through the B2B it did not go well :D
Nin Sandhu
RJ: Raskilinov
CO: Raskilinov

+ / -

Total Posts: 32
Costa those were some of my dark days - selling on B2B.
I got this false sense of security from 1 week of good selling, but the weeks after - Oh Lord.

My advice: in moderation, but don't make it your bread-winner.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
I play like that. I was selling really good on B2B lots of fruits first week or two now almost nothing.
graham shearlaw
RJ: Graham
CO: Funk

+ / -

Total Posts: 48
i do run two companys.
B2B is really problem is that it often is lacks some good at a good price or it cant offer the needed quantity.

Paco Co

+ / -

Yeah i also noticed the quantity problem when i tried to make a high tier company getting my raw materials from the B2B but i solved it the fun way, i sent messages to players that produced the items i needed and we got along well, he always had a costumer and i always had my raw materials.

I have no problems doing that and i think its the safest way to establish a kind of "contract" and ensure you dont run out of goods.

I have posted some adverts here on the forum but responses are few and ppl still prefer to produce at home.

Anyway i think it adds a lot of value and fun if you interact with other players.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
There is a forum section just for that Costa, I have been using it as well as Graham. I have been buying all my containers from B2B but most people post them for stupid prices such as 1.50 per empty plastic bottle. Prolly costs 20 cents to make. They shouldn't charge retail prices in a B2B market.

I am thinking I may start my 2nd company soon. Doesn't appear to be enough land plots, if that 1 you can buy is the only one.

EDIT: Also, sometimes the export price is higher than what players are willing to pay. So sometimes its better to sell to forgeign countries on the Export Market than players on the B2B market. Plus it's gaurenteed customers/sales every day... For example the export price of fruit is generally higher than other products (such as containers or fruit concentrates), and no1 wants to pay a lot for fruit lol.
Esme Draper
RJ: Esme Draper
CO: Esme Draper

+ / -

Total Posts: 3
Yes, I also fulfill these requirements except for 1 company. I have 5, 2 of them on the stock market and making a profit. I buy off the B2B and also sell there, as well as between my own companies. But a while back people started to ruin the game with cheats for money and as the developers seem to have vanished into thin air, a lot of players have left the game altogether. I also sell on the export market things like halite that keeps my cash balance OK.
graham shearlaw
RJ: Graham
CO: Funk

+ / -

Total Posts: 48
mark ups like plastic bottle at 1.50 are part of the reason we have mass exporting and large compnety that do all the steps in the makeing of items.
back when the import market worked you could import items to make produces, now you cant.

i can do plastic bottles for 0.20.
Makis Dion
RJ: Makis
CO: makis

+ / -

Total Posts: 5
I play like this ....
Previous [1] 2 3 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.