Total Posts: 6
I play just as described.
Jayle Trigger
RJ: Berry Punch
CO: Applejack

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 93
Currently 1 company on both servers. No botting or any of that sort.

Test/EoS; Old timer, so I'm sitting on around a billion bucks that I'm just simply... not using.
CapOl; Poor as dirt, but in the green at least...

Basically building up the same company on both servers. I do plan on opening a 2nd company for different production lines, once my CapOl account manages to scrounge up 10 mil in spare change...
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 194
I don't think having multiple company adds any percentage of horsemeat to the mix. Having multiple accounts, or using the multiple companies to manipulate B2B purchase and sales quest rewards by buying/selling products between companies to meet the requirement, or by funneling money in and out from your player to complete the "Have XXXX amount of cash" quests, however, adds a lot of horsemeat.
Don't take that as me discouraging trading goods between your private companies though. I produce water in my fruit company and trade the excess to my other companies as needed, but I don't do this to complete any quests or boost net worth. Having a company that is mainly stores, and trading goods from your manufacturing company to the retail company to be sold would be different as well.

Sadly many of the mega corps got to their current size/stature by manipulating the quest system and stock market to boost their influence as well as stock price being inappropriately raised due to the increased influence from quest manipulation and dumping all the stocks at the wrongly-inflated price for billions or trillions.
Previous 1 2 [3] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.