Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Erving's Idea - Multiple Products in Stores

Erving's Idea - Multiple Products in Stores

Previous 1 2 [3] Next
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
John,

From my understanding you are actually looking to manually select a price and quantity for every product in every store you have?

That's a lot of micro-management.

I've just "updated the updater", so it's now populating data into the product history for use in charts tomorrow.
Garry Hurst
RJ: jackosbournelookalike
CO: jackosbournelookalike

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
sporting goods do not sell, at all, items like watyermelons even at wholesale do not sell more then 1 per 15 mins. ot sure whats going on or why but my income is like severely halted by this new system.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Thanks for the feedback, I'm seeing the same pattern for higher priced things like ice cream, so I guess either I missed something that was there before in the equations (but unlikely), or we just didn't have experience before with those higher priced things.

In the past minutes I just did a triple square root on the selltime (meaning anything <1 actually takes longer to sell, and anything way big is now much smaller) and hopefully things will work alright.

Oh, and on a side note - you mentioned earlier that we should have updates 3-5 minutes, that won't happen for 2 reasons:
1. That's 5-3 times the work for the server. So you may experience lag every 3-5 minutes instead of every 15 minutes after we get more players.
2. Your passenger jet is never gonna sell, even after the corrections to the equations.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

More fine-tuning the stores:

I noticed the 3-day average doesn't make much sense, as it barely changes anything, so now the quantity sold will be affected by 3-hour average instead.
Previous 1 2 [3] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.