I'm done

Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] Next
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 214
"I'm not looking at anyone in particular, but Im kind of surprised by the amount of people unwilling to let Ratan even try something out. At this point we all know that this game is more or less a sandbox for the 'real' one, and he is letting us in on decisions we wouldn't normally get to even hear about, let alone contribute to."

Because the negative effects of the change were really PREDICTABLE and OBVIOUS. It wasnt an unknown.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Because the negative effects of the change were really PREDICTABLE and OBVIOUS. It wasn't an unknown.

And then we were dumped into this totally bizarre "frenzy" thing with it's extremes before we had a chance to actually adapt to the changes. Face it, some people get in a sand box and build castles...some jut throw the sand around and get dirty.
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
And really passive aggressive forum posts/pms from scott XD

It owns

edit: VV its alright it happens
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Sorry, not meant that way.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Uh-oh.
Just realized how badly my stock portfolio was getting hit with all the players that have apparently left the game. It was one thing to be careful do to character, but I hadn't thought about being careful due to shear chaos driving people out. Another avenue of the game I can no longer trust to invest in.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Lesson learned: I'll change the prices gradually using automated scripts instead of manual execution in 1 second.

But I'm sure there will be LOTS of chaos still to come. :-)
Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.