Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Litigations » I thought this game was for fun, however destruction was tra

I thought this game was for fun, however destruction was tra

Previous [1] 2 3 4 5 Next
Garry Hurst
RJ: jackosbournelookalike
CO: jackosbournelookalike

Post Rating: 14
+ / -

Total Posts: 151
Some of the companies on this list were directly involved in this destruction.

Others are added because all of them are banded together on a forum outside of EOS.

The way this went was full of lies, deception, bad form, vulgar language, and jealousy, The one who formed this group? Thats Easy Synreal, tired of not being first in the game most likely..... So if you like to support people who will likely stab you in the back then by all means buy from these company's if you support FAIR Gameplay however, I suggest you turn your back on all of them.

Company List:
Apple Corps
Bumble LLC
Morgan Industries
Bad advice Consultancy
Oy Vey Kosher Meats, Froot Jewz
Buy Some Apples
ORANGESRULE
dongman industries
Valkari Uninted Farms
Bunco
integrated vertical LLC
Goose Beef Co
Public Works LLC
Impossible Industries
addle-Cove Industries
Citrus Enterprises
Entertainment 720
Enron
J.T.Martin
Fellating Pro, LLJK
Corner Cutter Industries
Lavonic Heavy Industries
Damage Inc.
Pleasure inc.
Corner Industries
Fluffy Co.
Wetworks inc
Hot Coffee
Fony Electronics
Lemon Co
Veridian Dynamics
Super Jail
We Own You
Ultfrisbee llc
Wizzard Enterprises
SqueakSQUEAKsqueak
PIMIdyne
Beaverton Light Industry
Integrated Verticle LLC
Friendly Bioweapons, INC
LemonLime Conspiracy
GoonPower Inc
Southern Origin
Godspodarka
OCP
Blody Berries Inc.
Roald Adriaansen
RJ: Wuvil
CO: Wuvil

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 146
What exactly happened?
Chris Barber
RJ: Cholmondeley Smyph

Post Rating: 2
+ / -

Total Posts: 7
(11:27 PM) jackosbournelookalike: forget the fact i have done everything i caN FOR PEOPLE AND BENT OVER BACKWORD TO HELP PEOPLE....
Chandler Hill
RJ: Chandler
CO: Chandler

Post Rating: 3
+ / -

Total Posts: 54
It's a game, man. You're painted as "the big bad evil guy" because you're #1 and have trillions of dollars in networth. They want someone to try and take down; it just means you need to use a little more business sense with your investments and assume everyone's trying to screw you (like the real world).

And hey, once Scott implements some level of sabotage, you'll be able to fight back. Hell, I don't know why you haven't like bought in a stock a bunch, told people you're pumping it, wait for them all to get in then completely crash it. That'd be pretty vengeful.

If you're not having fun anymore, take a break. It's a game, first and foremost.

PS add Wine, Inc. to that list >:)
Gail B
RJ: Gail Goose

Post Rating: 11
+ / -

Total Posts: 14
What's the beef with Goose Beef (aside from our high quality beef and beef derivatives)?
K T
RJ: Davin Valkri
CO: Davin Valkri

Post Rating: 11
+ / -

Total Posts: 1
It's "Valkri United Farms"! Who is this "Valkari", and why is he all over my business?

:)
Zack WenJian
RJ: Zack
CO: Zack

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 114
they team together against you, just means that you are strong. =)
it happens all the time in real life. Nothing personal, just business. =)
Anna Banana
RJ: Sue MacLean
CO: Sue MacLean

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 19
I agree, it's a game. And to be fair we're all still guinea pigs. It's not a console game we all paid eighty bucks for and some people are trying to get revenge like they got ripped off for real or something. Revenge here should be fun revenge. Something you can laugh at and treat as a plot point.

Don't take that wrong...the game itself is AMAZING for a browser game you just come across out of nowhere. It's improving so quickly, too.

The evil overlord was fun and placated us all with cheap electricity. Come back evil overlord! :P

Brownie Twobite
RJ: Brownie

Post Rating: 12
+ / -

Total Posts: 2
Wait why am I on this list? Literally all I do is make rubiks cubes...
Newton Venture
RJ: Rehab Submarine
CO: Rehab Submarine

Post Rating: 18
+ / -

Total Posts: 8
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

FLUFFY CO RESPONDS TO JACKO INVESTMENT'S ALLEGATIONS

Chicago - April 5th 2012 - Fluffy Company, the manufacturer of all things fluffy, was shocked to hear the recent accusations of fraud and deception from the former CEO of JOI Investments against our Chair and CEO. We at Fluffy Co strive to be a good citizen to both our investors and our customers and have begun an internal investigation into the claims brought against us by JOI. The Chair and CEO of Fluffy, Rehab Submarine stated in an interview that "While I am saddened to see Jacko Investments take a negative blow to their investment practices, it behooves any company investing in others to do their due diligence before investing. Fluffy Company strives in taking measured and careful steps when seeking to acquire a competing company, and we would hope a renowned investment firm such as JOI would take similar precautions."
Anna Banana
RJ: Sue MacLean
CO: Sue MacLean

Post Rating: 3
+ / -

Total Posts: 19
See, that's the adorable plot line I love. :)
Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

Post Rating: 8
+ / -

Total Posts: 266
Five words, Garry: Don't get mad, get even.
Garry Hurst
RJ: jackosbournelookalike
CO: jackosbournelookalike

Post Rating: -14
+ / -

Total Posts: 151
Post hidden due to its low rating (click here to show post)
Benjamin Cohen
RJ: Benjamin Baruch Cohen IV
CO: Barun Cohen

Post Rating: 2
+ / -

Total Posts: 18
You don't have your facts straight Jack and this is just getting silly. Now you're just telling lies that hurt a lot of people who DO like to play this game. In the end you're just hurting them and not your supposed 'assailants'.

And I must express that the majority of the people on that list have the utmost respect for Ratan and love him for what he has made so far. Your insinuation that people are disrespectful to Ratan is rotten and disappointing.

Just take your loss and shrug it off. I've lost stuff before in games, I don't care. It's just business. Be a big boy now and walk away. Don't spread lies.
Wizzard Hicks
RJ: Wizzzard Siggy
CO: Wizzzard Siggy

Post Rating: 24
+ / -

Total Posts: 7
Wizzzard Enterprises had nothing to do with this, and I think it is unfair to give me credit for something I didn't do. I really wish I could have had a role, though.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 9
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
As someone who just started 10 minutes ago, I don't think I want to play this game if this is what you all are about. I want an complex economics game, not some dark-souled bunch of backstabbing. If I wanted a PvP game, hell-bent on destruction, I would have gone to a war or fantasy site. This is not real life, it is an escape from real life. How sad.

I hope the developer gets this under control quickly, or he won't have a product for very long.
Previous [1] 2 3 4 5 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.